Approved.. SEP 19 2000

copper1

Registered Users (C)
I just got back from my honeymoon. I was hoping to see this sweet E-mail. Approved on July 19. They will mail my card. It's the standard message. As usual I got bombarded by several emails from UCIS. I am sure the rest of my family is also approved. Right now I am in Ny at my Inlaws, when I get home to Detroit I am sure I will check that my mother, brother and sister are all set.
Thanks to everyone for the support. 10 years of waiting. 3 more years and I will apply for citizenship on marriage basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the email did they say they'll send the Green Card? What's the standard message?

I got an email saying my case was approved on 7/20. It says a notice is mailed to be. But no mention of Green Card.

copper1 said:
I just got back from my honeymoon. I was hoping to see this sweet E-mail. Approved on July 19. They will mail my card. It's the standard message. As usualy I got bombarded by several emails from UCIS. I am sure the rest of my family is also approved. Right now I am in Ny at my Inlaws, when I get home to Detroit I am sure I will check that my mother, brother and sister are all set.
Thanks to everyone for the support. 10 years of waiting. 3 more years and I will apply for citizenship on marriage basis.

TimZ said:
In the email did they say they'll send the Green Card? What's the standard message?

I got an email saying my case was approved on 7/20. It says a notice is mailed to be. But no mention of Green Card.

My inbox was flooded with following emails:

Sent : Tuesday, July 19, 2005 3:00 PM

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Current Status: On July 19, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center. National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283. *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS. *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

USCIS-CSSO <USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov>
Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:45 PM

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Current Status: This case has been approved. On July 21, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center. National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283. *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS. *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Sent : Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:46 PM

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Current Status: This case has been approved. On July 21, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center. National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283. *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS. *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

copper1 said:
I just got back from my honeymoon. I was hoping to see this sweet E-mail. Approved on July 19. They will mail my card. It's the standard message. As usualy I got bombarded by several emails from UCIS. I am sure the rest of my family is also approved. Right now I am in Ny at my Inlaws, when I get home to Detroit I am sure I will check that my mother, brother and sister are all set.

congratulations and Godspeed to you.

Noman! Let us know ASAP when you receive your approval email/notice! I think CIS is juggling assigning resources. Right now they have assigned resources to issue RFI/Bios and then immediately they will turn towards approvals. I think we will see a sudden wave of approvals very soon. Well atleast I hope so.... !

yes

Hi Lazer,

I will post it here as soon as I receive the email. I am checking my status atleast 10 times a day. I wonder if our cases are being processed by the same officer. Wouldn't that be something? :>

-Noman

Update!

I just got home around 11:30 pm today after being away for a week. Looked through my mails and there it was. I got my GC on hand, I did not expect it to be in the mail already and yes it was back dated to July 19 2004. My mother and sisters cases have not been updated and for my younger brother they have sent a letter for additional evidence that has not arrived yet. I wonder what that is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
copper1 said:
I just got back from my honeymoon. I was hoping to see this sweet E-mail. Approved on July 19. They will mail my card. It's the standard message. As usual I got bombarded by several emails from UCIS. I am sure the rest of my family is also approved. Right now I am in Ny at my Inlaws, when I get home to Detroit I am sure I will check that my mother, brother and sister are all set.

Congrats Copper, I got my approval e mail today, but no word about the card was ordered..I seen in your first letter that they approved you and told you they sent the card in the same letter, why mine is different? and would that take longer this way?

Bri999 said:
Congrats Copper, I got my approval e mail today, but no word about the card was ordered..I seen in your first letter that they approved you and told you they sent the card in the same letter, why mine is different? and would that take longer this way?

I am not sure wht they havent sent you the email. Did you have your Bio done? If yes then I am sure it will arrive on the mail or just take your approval lettter to local INS office to get a stamp on yoru passport or some other evidance until you get that in mail. My mother and sister are still not approved and the case has not been updated since they received medical etc. We all have same ND Sep 19 2000.

Bri999 said:
Actually dont worry

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=183121

If you follow the thread on teh above link you can pretty much see that TIMZ only got what you did. On July 20th he got approved and on JUly 26th he had his GC sitting in the mailbox.