Approved RD08/2002

SunnyJ

Registered Users (C)
Well... The email says approved but as one dude cautioned, the status may revert back to 'Fingerprint' received', I would still like to rejoice somewhat. Even if its for only few hours, here is the scoop. EB3: RD: 08/21/02 FP1: 9/2002 FP2: 03/21/2004 . And afterwards,, the message online it kept changing every 4 days. Today,, it I get an email saying the case is approved. To give it some try, I registered two weeks back and applied EAD 7 months prior,,, go figure.

I will check back periodically to see if I were really approved or it was a cruel joke... So withhold your congratulates!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations otherwise Good Luck

I had a dream yesterday night that you would be approved today so I am going to Congratulate you for your approval. I am not congratulating because you posted it, I have full faith in my dream though. :cool:

I will check back periodically to see if I were really approved or it was a cruel joke... So withhold your congratulates!!

Best of luck in that case :) . Let's hope the approvals start again after this 2 weeks draught..