Approved on Aug'17

isforgc

Registered Users (C)
I got the magic email of card production ordered yesterday around 10:45 AM.Long journey finally ended.

Hi isforgc, congrats. i also got the same message on my i485 on 8/17/07.
please keep posting your updates as to other changes in lud or physically receiving the card. i will do the same.

THANKS IMMIGRATION PORTAL GURUS.....THE MAGIC MAIL HAPPENED TO US FINALLY AFTER 5 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG YEARS...GOT THE " Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". GOT FOR MY WIFE THE SAME MESSAGE...FOR MY TWO KIDS THE MESSAGE WAS "APPROVAL SENT"...HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WORKS OUT....I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MESSAGE VERY VERY PATIENTLY.....CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM....ALL THOSE FRIENDS WHO ARE WAITING....MY SUGGESTION..." DON'T LOSE YOUR HEART...KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THIS FORUM...AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND SUGGESTIONS...AND ACT ONLY IF REQUIRED...DON'T FREAK OUT..IN MY CASE I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SPECIAL...OTHER THAN "POJ" CONTACT...OTHERWISE WATCHING THE MONTHLY UPDATES AND NOT LOSING MY HEART AND FOCUSING ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY LIFE (AT LEAST I WAS PRETENDING...SINCE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..BUT THEN DID NOT WANT TO LOSE MY MIND AND HEALTH OVER THIS....SO MY FINAL WORD....KEEP THE HOPES UP AND BE PATIENT...THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR ALL OF YOU......BYE
"

MISSED THE UPDATES

GOT MY MAGIC MAIL ON 8/16/07 FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY...
THANKS IMMIGRATION PORTAL GURUS.....THE MAGIC MAIL HAPPENED TO US FINALLY AFTER 5 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG YEARS...GOT THE " Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". GOT FOR MY WIFE THE SAME MESSAGE...FOR MY TWO KIDS THE MESSAGE WAS "APPROVAL SENT"...HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WORKS OUT....I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MESSAGE VERY VERY PATIENTLY.....CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM....ALL THOSE FRIENDS WHO ARE WAITING....MY SUGGESTION..." DON'T LOSE YOUR HEART...KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THIS FORUM...AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND SUGGESTIONS...AND ACT ONLY IF REQUIRED...DON'T FREAK OUT..IN MY CASE I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SPECIAL...OTHER THAN "POJ" CONTACT...OTHERWISE WATCHING THE MONTHLY UPDATES AND NOT LOSING MY HEART AND FOCUSING ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY LIFE (AT LEAST I WAS PRETENDING...SINCE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..BUT THEN DID NOT WANT TO LOSE MY MIND AND HEALTH OVER THIS....SO MY FINAL WORD....KEEP THE HOPES UP AND BE PATIENT...THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR ALL OF YOU......BYE
"

Congrats greenman2002. Well deserved after 5 long years.
I hope and pray that mine will also be approved soon. Like you, I've been waiting since April 30, 2001. 6 years and 4 months and still counting. End is not yet in sight for me. Just got my labor certified this year and both I-140 and 485 are still pending. Congrats also to all that finally got their approval.

isforgc, GREENMAN2002 and StillWaiting07,

Congratulations. Your approval patterns tells me by next week I should hear about my Magic mails in next week.

As per local Immigration Officer, my case is approved on July 14th. But, on line status shows, it is still pending. Also, my AP got rejected due to my 485 approval.

isforgc, GREENMAN2002 and StillWaiting07.

Once you received your GC, can you please post the actual date of approval.

It seems, actual approvals are sometime earlier than the notification date.

congrats greenman2002,
Friends, -
following are the furthur updates on my case which might help to compare with your cases.

I-485 - MINE AND SPOUSE

LUD 8/17/07 - RECEIVED A MAIL FOR 'CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED'.

LUD 8/19/07- RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL FOR 'CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED'

LUD 8/20/07- JUST NOW RECEIVED THE MAIL 'Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident'

>>>>Question to the people who have got these kinds of email and received their notices and GCard - did anyone has to go to USCIS office for stamping before the card arrived or did the notice asked you to go to uscis office and get the stamp on passport?

Enjoy guys who got it and best wishes for the one waiting.

I had an LUD on sunday 8/19 same as stillwaiting. I haven't received the weclome notice yet. I called TSC several times last week and the week before.Everytime IO's mentioned that mine was approved on sometimes in June,07. But they can't find my biometrics and asked me to go to ASC. I went to ASC and was informed that everything was uploaded. Meanwhile I applied EAD for my spouse in the first week of August. probably that might have triggered my approval(only a guess). Please sit tight whoever in the same situation, your's will be just around the corner. Yeah I also lost my patience in this painful process and never got much excited after the approval. I will keep you guys posted until I receive the physical card.

isforgc, GREENMAN2002 and StillWaiting07,

Congratulations. Your approval patterns tells me by next week I should hear about my Magic mails in next week.

As per local Immigration Officer, my case is approved on July 14th. But, on line status shows, it is still pending. Also, my AP got rejected due to my 485 approval.

Congratulations!

My AP got approved on 08/17. Does this mean that my I-485 is stuck (inspite of the LUDs) ? Also, can you post your AP 'rejection/denial' message?

catch_22_4_GC,

Summary of my AP denial is "You GC is approved on July 14th. So, we are dening your Application for AP"

But, online status still shows with 07/17 LUD Case is in TSC and in process.

PD is Dec 2002.
2nd FP done on 26th July '07.

My Friends ..Thanks for all the good wishes...Here are my details
:D :D :D
FP2: 08/08/07
485 Approval (for the whole family) : 08/15/07
Cards Received (Self+Wife): 08/17/07
Cards Received (Two Children): 08/21/07

:D :D :D
As I mentioned earlier, for all those whose GCs are getting processed, PLEASE DON'T FREAK-OUT, PANIC OR GET FRUSTRATED....KEEP LOGGIN INTO THIS SITE, UNDERSTAND THE TREND AND TAKE ACTIONS (LIKE CONTACTING SENATIRE ETC.,) ONLY IF REALLY REQUIRED....I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING (OTHER THAN ONE POJ CONTACT) AND MY REAL ISSUE WAS I GOT SUCKED INTO RETROGRESSION AND IT GOT RESOLVED BY ITSLEF...MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE DO NOT LET "OUR WELL WISHERS" WHO GOT THEIR GCs EARLIER FREAK US OUT...ALL OF US WILL GET EVENTUALLY AND GC IS NOT WORTH WASTING OUR HEALTH...OF COURSE WE ALL NEED IT AND IT IS FREEDOM...I AM GOING TO ENJOY IT...I APPLIED FOR ONE F***ING MONTH LEAVE AND GOING TO EUROPE (NO F***ING SCHENGEN VISA ANYMORE...NO MORE F***ING AMERICAN SIDE OF THE NIAGARA.....) AND ENJOY IT..BEST OF LUCK MY FRIENDS !!! AGAIN WANT TOTHANK IMMIGRATION PORTAL AND ALL THE VOLUNTEERS WHO HAVE BEEN SHARING THEIR STORIES TO KEEP US SANE...LET US KEEP IT REAL HERE...I WILL KEEP LOGGIN IN AND TRY TO HELP WHEREVER IT IS POSSIBLE, AS A TOKEN OF MY APPRECIATION TO IMMIGRATION PORTAL....WAY TO GO RAJIV...U MY MAN !!!!

ur so right greenman,
looking at the trend of approval i think at least all 2002 cases will be approved before oct 07.
I got another email of approval notice mailed on 8/21/07.
greenman - please post the dates for each message u received regarding 485 approval. like when did u receive card production, welcome notice , approval notice mailed, card mailed emails. thanks, good luck for all the freinds who are waiting - GC is on the way.