Approved - I think!

a_usc said:
Pat - never mind! You're the first one I am gonna put in my thanks list :D

Thank you everyone :) My husband checked the status online this morning and now it has changed to On June 20, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days..... We are so relieved!!! I knew that there was nothing really to worry about - but my husband was a bit bogged down. Obviously it is a different feeling to walk out of that office knowing that you are approved cent per cent. Having that half-expecting feeling is - uhmm kindda gets to you. Anyway... I would like to thank every one -
Pat, baltimore2006, UnionJax, ari4u, someitguy, toro168, justnew, babybunny, asdrubal22, cherr1980, EricNeesGC, visaapplicant, jenimmi, walidandkelly.

And wish everyone with an upcoming interview - the very best of luck. I hope that you all come back to tell me that our interview was nothing in comparison to the breeze of an interview you had :)

Cherr n Ari - thanks... yes, I think I should have just relaxed, but his mood was getting to me and then - I guess I am addicted to this forum now :p I think I will hang around and try to help those I can. I know, probably, I will never be able to be as helpful as some of you guys, but I will surely try my best :)

CONGRATULATIONS :)

I've seen your updated signature. That's great. Now your husband can relax, it's 100% sure, no more "ifs" and "buts"
:D

shahpr787 said:
Hi a_usc,

i know i am probably a little late in wishing you congrats - but was busy at work the whole day and just went through ur post as of now. The whole day I had in mind that u had ur interview yesterday and would have had ur experence for us.

Anways - to cut a long story short - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! hopefully all of our interviews go good too...

Just one quick question - did the officer take off the I-95 card and the EAD or let it be wth you? just plain curious

Shah

And you are probably next, don't forget to post all the details if you don't mind, I have the same DO :) There's actually some guy with the same DO right after me also. :p

a_usc thanks for the citation, I feel proud of myself now :D by the way am I invited for the party? :cool:

Congratulations a_usc !!!That's geat , great news, I'm sorry I took so long to congratulate you, been busy looking for a job and changing my last name on my ID's & passport ( boy that was a hassle). Thanks for the "blow-by-blow" account of your interview. Makes the rest of us less apprehensive.

Thanks Suze, eadhelp, rubal and ironica thank you all! We're so relieved now that we won't have to deal with the USCIS for another year and a half - probably it will be around that time (after a year and a half) that we'll once again start focussing on getting all the evidence - for the removal of conditions.

All of you guys with the upcoming interview - GOOD LUCK! Go get it and share the happy news with us all here :D

congrats! :) my interview is fast approaching. i swear, i'm starting to sweat just a little bit when i look at the calendar.

Thanks workhomes, babybunny - good luck for your interview, you've got less than 2 weeks to go.

I just read that your online status changed!!! I am so happy for you!!! Great!!!

Congrats...perfect timing...weekend...go enjoy!

i know this is probably a very stupid question - but it is comng out of my anxiety.

And this question is for the people who have already had their interview done.

When you go in with the Office and the Offcer makes u take the oath - what exactly it is and do you have to repeat the same after him or just say I agree...

Just plain curious !!!!!

Hi Shahpr,

All you have to say is "I do" or "Yes" when the officer completes saying the oath. This is because the question starts with a "Do you...."

cherr1980 said:
I just read that your online status changed!!! I am so happy for you!!! Great!!!

Congrats...perfect timing...weekend...go enjoy!

Thanks Cherr :)... this weekend was a mini celebration - the coming long weekend is gonna be the rreeaallll one :D

cheerus said:
Hi Shahpr,

All you have to say is "I do" or "Yes" when the officer completes saying the oath. This is because the question starts with a "Do you...."

Thanks a lot cheerus :)