APPROVED! GC012002 proves that 'Dengdeng theory' WORKS!

Originally posted by tufan
WOW, This is Great news!

you got approval... in 7 days of receiving RFE. COOL!

DengDeng is the man.................

I agree with you if the fbi/name check and 2nd FP's are cleared then one can expect the approval anytime after VSC receiving the RFE.

GOOD LUCK!

Hey 'tufan',
How would I find out that my fbi/name check is done?
My FP2 results are done already as written in my signatures and got an RFE for EVL/Tax Return/I94 Copy.

Sam

sam, that's a great question. Actually, i had called TIER II officer many many times. One day i met this nice guy who was mumbling to himself and he uttered the words that my FBI/Name check was cleared. Then i kept quite. I called up TIER II immigration officer again and then i said, i was told that my FBI/name check was completed in Dec 2003 after two months of my 2nd FP, thne why my case has not moved?

Then the lady told me that's correct, i have cleared that and my case is on officer's desk. I was told this in Feb, 04. On April 2nd RFE was generated.

however, something strange, senator's inquiry done in Jan-04 stated, "file pending officer's review please allow 60 days".

So you can see that Senator even did not disclose that information, you just have to play your game!!!

Most of the times TIER II won't give you information like that as it is confidential, but it depends who do you get hold off.

Originally posted by 001
Hi C012002,

What do you mean by registered? How can i do it?

thanks

Now you can register at the CIS web site to get the updates on your cases sent to your email.

Go to www.uscis.gov - click "Case Status Online" from the right navigation bar. On the next page, you will see the link that says "Register" there.