APPROVED! GC012002 proves that 'Dengdeng theory' WORKS!

GC012002

Registered Users (C)
OK - just got TWO email from USCIS-CSSO.
First, I didn't realize that it was from USCIS :D. I thought it was the regular SPAM email!!!!
But then since I saw two email, they really caught my attention. I opened the email ... and.... (drum roll..) saw this line: "This case has been approved. On April 27, 2004, an approval notice was mailed."
I double checked the online case status - same message! :)

Here are some details:
Non-immigrant visas owned: B1, F1, H1
Labor substitution case.
I-140 approved in late 2001
RD & ND: Jan 2002
FP1: May 2002
FP2: Dec 2003 (online status never got updated)
RFE: Mar 25, 2004; RFE response received on Apr 20, 2004.
Registered on Apr 21, 2004.
I noticed that the "last update date" changed on Apr 23, 2004.
Approval notice was mailed on Apr 27, 2004.
Now, I think the approval itself took place on Apr 23, 2004 - but this is only my speculation; since the status didn't change between April 20 and April 27, 2004.

I did not contact any senators or congressmen; I guess I just let it flow per CIS pace :D
Same employer since F1-OPT, so RFE was a breeze.

Back to Dengdeng's theory - if the FP2 (and I think the name check as well) has been cleared before the RFE, and the RFE response is received within 20-25 days from the RFE issue date, I can say expect to hear the good news 30 days or so from the RFE issue date :)

Good luck to EVERYONE who is waiting for their approvals!

WOW, This is Great news!

you got approval... in 7 days of receiving RFE. COOL!

DengDeng is the man.................

I agree with you if the fbi/name check and 2nd FP's are cleared then one can expect the approval anytime after VSC receiving the RFE.

GOOD LUCK!

"RFE: Mar 25, 2004; RFE response received on Apr 20, 2004.
Registered on Apr 21, 2004.
I noticed that the "last update date" changed on Apr 23, 2004.
Approval notice was mailed on Apr 27, 2004.
Now, I think the approval itself took place on Apr 23, 2004 - but this is only my speculation; since the status didn't change between April 20 and April 27, 2004."

THIS MAKE ME WONDER THAT!!! You probably got approved on April 23 and then the notifications were sent out later!!!!

i a month ago, I was in similar situation when RFE was generated on March 11th, however notifications were not sent out until April 2nd.

This makes me even more optimistic as Fanshan and myself also had "last updated date" change after receiving of our RFE's.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fanshan...........let's keep the fingers crossed.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! What was your RFE for? It's great to hear that they're expediting RFE cases after response. We plan to send our RFE response shortly. Hope ours too gets approved soon.

Originally posted by mavishka
Congrats! What was your RFE for? It's great to hear that they're expediting RFE cases after response. We plan to send our RFE response shortly. Hope ours too gets approved soon.

RFE for paystubs for the last 2 months, EVL, and federal income tax returns (and W2 and/or 1099) for the last 2 years.