Approved Extension of H1/H4

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
Mar. 23rd

Hi Everyone,

It was great to receive emails today stating approval of my H1 extension alongwith H4 extension of my family within 2 months at NSC. Details are given below.

Also to mention that based on Murthy's website and newsletter of Feb.11, it is good to note that NSC is keeping up with its promise as quoted below.

"It was noted that the progress made in case processing by NSC on H1Bs had slowed a bit recently. Therefore, the NSC was asked whether they had moved personnel away from H1B work to some other area. The NSC advised that they had not shifted personnel from H1B adjudications. Any slowdown was simply due to normal holiday and vacation schedules in late December and early January. They report that they are making efforts to reduce the processing time of H1Bs to 45-60 days by the end of March 2005. Thereafter, they plan to keep enough personnel in place to maintain the processing at that pace."

Good luck to all others waiting for their approvals.

DIGS

H1/H4 Extn NSC
RD : Jan.26
ND : Jan.28
Approved Mar.22

140/485 Concurrent NSC
RD/ND : Apr.2004
140 : ???
485 : Retrogressed affected, PD Aug.2003 ...long wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi lc_needed,

It is my 4th year, got extension for 2 years till end of 6 years total. In 2002 had transferred H1 to present company.

DIGS