Approved! Continuous Residency OK.

If you were overseas from jan 2003 - may 2007 and applied in Oct 2008 you don't have the required physical presence requirement of 30 months. The N-470 is to preserve your continuous residence requirement, but you still must have at least 30 months of physical presence in the US before you can apply for naturalization (based on 5 year route).
Also, did you apply for a re-entry permit before you left in jan 2003 to preserve your LPR status?

N400

I have done math. I have 3 yrs total 1095 days as CR requirenment, N470, LPR filed resident taxes, maintained house in USA too.

Hope I will not have any issue...

You must have 5 years of CR and and at least 30 months of physical presence. If you were gone the entire time between 2003-2007, you won't have enough physical presence in the US to be approved.

approved!

I finally received the letter for my oath ceremony - roughly 11 months to the day of my application date.

I had 4 back-to-back trips each lasting 5 month, 3 weeks during the 5 years preceding the N-400 application date.

(snip)

Good luck to other people in similar situations.

My husband was also approved this morning for his N-400, despite longish absences between August 30 2005 and September 29 2006 (never more than six months), broken up by a couple shortish returns. Since October 1 2006 he has been physically present without interruption in the US and has a steady job and we purchased a home, which no doubt reinforced the fact that he is indeed here to stay.

It is possible to be approved despite long absences, so don't automatically count yourself out!