Approved + AC21 + With a story

Cheekoo

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to the Almighty.

Feb 2002 …. Got a job employer offered me to use an approved labor that he had.
July 2002 : •Got I140 approved + EAD + AP + SS cards.
August 2003 : •Left Company A.
November 2003 : • 2nd EAD .. Actually Unemployed / Pizza Delivery.
November 2004 : • 3rd EAD .. Took a Job totally different than the LC, Worked for about 7 months.
June 2005 : •Got a new job as per LC.
November 2005 : • 4th EAD, •Got RFE for Employment Letter & 6 Pay periods Earning Statements. I sent them from my new employer. •Also sent AC21 letter.
December 2005 : • Got Denial Letter. – Was in a very upsetting situation. Reason : Due to company’s lawyer got convicted for fraud. USCIS sent NOID to ex-employer for I-140 which he never replied. Therefore USCIS revoked I140 and denied I485. • Had ex-employer sign on affidavit that he filled for I 140 and he had the intention of hiring me. My NEW LAWYER told me that showing pay stubs from Company A will not be a strong defense.
January 2006 : • Filled for MTR. • + AC21 letter (this time the Lawyer prepared it) + New Job Letter + FormG28 to change Lawyer + Pay Stubs.
April 2006 : •Cases Re-opened. LUD April 20, 2006
May 2006 : •3rd FP code 1

June 2006, 20th : APPROVED 10pm got emails.

This case has been approved. On June 20, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.........

I had emails sent over to my Cell phone: 30 messages arrived according to the capacity. Without reading that msg I knew it happened. Honestly, I did not feel anything. After 4 years. I guess everything is same except I can plan for my future now. Or may be it’s not hit me yet.

It never actually ends ... now I am worried about cards and or passport stamping .... THIS FORUM GIVES HOPES AND HELP IN MANY WAYS.

Thank you everyone !!!!
!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Glad that everything worked out well for you eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Chekoo, you seem to have seen it all and come through!!!
--Naveen Oshos

noshs said:
Congratulations Chekoo, you seem to have seen it all and come through!!!
--Naveen Oshos
Thats true ..... I can not explain those 2 weeks when I got the denial and I was searching for options. I had Twins in Nov 2005 and with 2 kids such small, you cant afford shocks. I would suggest to everybody ... not to leave an unhappy employer unless its no other way out.