I485 RD: Oct. 2006
Stuck in NC till October 2007
Nov 15 RFE on skin test and for updated G35
LUDs on Nov 16, 17, 18
RFE mailed Nov 22
RFE received Nov 28
LUDs Nov 29,30, Dec4
Approved Dec 4

My feeling is that in past couple of years, USCIS is trying a lot of things to improve. Sometime they backfire. But the trend looks good, except for the retrogession issue. But that's probably upto passing the immigration reform.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for the green.

Congratulations! I was wondering couple of days back on whats happening with your case. Glad that the good news has come in :) Enjoy!

Congratulations!
You have shown me hope, as I have seen LUD in my case too for 11/30,12/02 & 12/03. Since then no activity, though I called TSC yesterday.
Did you call TSC when you noticed LUD's. I know all these seem stupid questions, because it all depends upon USCIS mind and my luck.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the approval mail today around 8:30 pm EDT. Here is my history

EB1-OR India
I140 AD: May 2006
I485 RD: Oct. 2006
Stuck in NC till October 2007
Nov 15 RFE on skin test and for updated G35
LUDs on Nov 16, 17, 18
RFE mailed Nov 22
RFE received Nov 28
LUDs Nov 29,30, Dec4
Approved Dec 4

My feeling is that in past couple of years, USCIS is trying a lot of things to improve. Sometime they backfire. But the trend looks good, except for the retrogession issue. But that's probably upto passing the immigration reform.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for the green.

Congrats

Enjoy

Thanks

Thanks guys.

SVirgo, I think you are at the gate. My feeling is that the consecutive LUDs after RFE receipt are automatic. Any LUDs after that is a sign that your case is being worked on. Good Luck.