Approval

jattindc1

Registered Users (C)
Today message change on line and got E-mail too.
On March 29 after approving your application we ordered a new card.

ND 10/26/1999
Approval 10/07/2004
Passport stamp 10/16/2004
status change about ordering card 03/29/2005

Stamping

Did you have to bring the Approval Notice to stamping or they just checked it in their system?

Alex

did they stamp your national passport from your home country or travel document? are you allowed to still use your national passport?
I am afraid if someone sends his travel document to stap it it will take months to do that..or do you stamp it in the local immigration office?
please if someone knows help :eek:

This was about my son and he is 13 yrs old I am the main applicant and he is deriative relative. Yes we got the stamp on national passport,Yes we had to make an appointment thru infopass,yes we took the approval notice.

jattindc1 said:
This was about my son and he is 13 yrs old I am the main applicant and he is deriative relative. Yes we got the stamp on national passport,Yes we had to make an appointment thru infopass,yes we took the approval notice.

Jattindc1,

Did you receive an RFI for the 13 yrs old kid also? Do they require fingerprints and medicals for kids?

Let us know

Thanx

Yes he got the RFE for medical because physician did not send the complete form so they have to fill it again but doctor's office did not charge me a penny because this was their fault,but nurse was surprised to see te letter and they did the medical in 1999,she said what's taking them to so long to approve, I said you're very lucly you're not in this whole process.
No he never got FP notice

jattindc1 said:
Yes he got the RFE for medical because physician did not send the complete form so they have to fill it again but doctor's office did not charge me a penny because this was their fault,but nurse was surprised to see te letter and they did the medical in 1999,she said what's taking them to so long to approve, I said you're very lucly you're not in this whole process.
No he never got FP notice

So did you submit the whole family medicals at the time you filed for I485?
Did the whole family received RFE?

Yes whole family submit the medicals at the time of application. Nobody else got the RFE ,We got the direct approvels. But me my wife got the FP notices and please don't ask me how many times I went for FP.

I never got my poassport stamp. I got the GC in the mail. My son is the last in the family who got approved