Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

or maybe they generously donated all their visa numbers to TSC, since there are 10-20 approvals there every day :D

I just talked to IO this morning. I was told my case is with an officer for review now. She's not sure if visa number was assigned or not. She said giving them 30 days.

I mentioned visa number are all current now since the bulletin was revised. She said they have used ALL their visa numbers :eek:. Maybe that's why there were no approvals for the past weeks. :confused:

I just talked to IO this morning. I was told my case is with an officer for review now. She's not sure if visa number was assigned or not. She said giving them 30 days.

I mentioned visa number are all current now since the bulletin was revised. She said they have used ALL their visa numbers :eek:. Maybe that's why there were no approvals for the past weeks. :confused:

Hi Cala
Keep faith and keep your fingers crossed. You are on your way to get the freedom.I am sure you will get the news soon. i pray for you and all .
I can understand that it has been frustrating. i gave FP on 9/14 and y/day I received another letter for FP code 1 mailed on 9/13. will go again and wait wait and wait till we succeed.
Suresh

Hi Cala
Keep faith and keep your fingers crossed. You are on your way to get the freedom.I am sure you will get the news soon. i pray for you and all .
I can understand that it has been frustrating. i gave FP on 9/14 and y/day I received another letter for FP code 1 mailed on 9/13. will go again and wait wait and wait till we succeed.
Suresh

Thank you Suresh. I'm looking forward to hear the good news. Good luck to you too!

Finally got approved....got the verbal confirmation from NSC IO....this morning. Waiting for approval e-mails and Online Status Update.

Please see my post
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=258409

Good Luck everyone. You will get your GC soon don't lose hope.

CongratsGet GC 04. when did u last had your FP? Our steam pipe is not that old of 1928 ( NY Pipe burst) but is old enough to burst now.................
Enjoy your Verbal freedom and update us once you have confirmed e-mails.
suresh

Approved !!!!!

EB3-India
Priority Date -- > Don't Know (Some date in middle of 2003) Lot of RFEs (approx 3) to get Labor Certification.

I-140/I-485 RD: Sept 17th, 2004
I-140 AD: April 12, 2005
Apprximately 3 FP notices.....Last one in March 07
I-485 Transferred to NSC from CSC (Some time in March)
1-485 AD: 07/19/2007 Card Production Ordered on 07/20/2007

CongratsGet GC 04. when did u last had your FP? Our steam pipe is not that old of 1928 ( NY Pipe burst) but is old enough to burst now.................
Enjoy your Verbal freedom and update us once you have confirmed e-mails.
suresh

Thanks Suresh. My last FP was in Feb'07. No LUD after FP. I hope you get your GC soon...it's long due now. Don't burst yet...hold yourself together...you will get there soon:)

Please Help

After hearing about the 485 fiasco around July 2nd my lawyer decided
to still go ahead and file the application for my 485
This was done with the intention that just in case the lawsuit is
favourable to the applicants.

The 485 application was filed on 11th july.
No ead and ap were filed with it.

Now suddenly the news came that the 485 dates are current.

In that case my application has reached the INS but am not sure what
can be the outcome

My concern is that

1.> If the 485 application is not complete or correctly filed will it
be rejected or will they issue an RFE?

2.> If i get the rejection letter/information about my 485 after
august 17th then can i refile my application using the postmarked
application date or
do i need to wait for the priority dates to become current again?

I-485 approved

Just updating all the forums that I have been following....

Me happy that my 485 is finally approved. Called IO, and they said cards are ordered. Many of you like me could soon see your approvals too.

Best wishes and thanks for the support to all !!

Does NSC approving Eb2 cases transfered from CSC. My details are below.

Labor:June ,2004
140/485 RD : June 2005
104 AD: OCt 2005
Case Transfered : Feb 2007
2nd FP : June 2007

I did talk to IO and they told they will open a service request and she did not give any more information other than just saying it was in pending .

Just talked to I/O this morning. She told me I need to do biometric since I did not do it before. I told her I did it in 2005 (code 3, photo...) and she said she did not see it in my record:confused: . I'm really frustrated with such a great immigration system:mad:

Just talked to I/O this morning. She told me I need to do biometric since I did not do it before. I told her I did it in 2005 (code 3, photo...) and she said she did not see it in my record:confused: . I'm really frustrated with such a great immigration system:mad:

Cala, Did you ask her to issue the new Biometrics notice to you?

I did not ask. She said she would. I'm wondering why they do not have record of my previous biometric. I did biometric in 2005 and FP code 1 last year after 15-month expiration.

I called up today again. Its still waiting to be assigned to an officer...
I'm feeling depressed and lost..

i was told a few days ago that my case in with an officer but at the same time, my name check is still pending!! so i still have to wait

I called up today again. Its still waiting to be assigned to an officer...
I'm feeling depressed and lost..

Very True. Me too called and spoke with IO @ Nebraska. It Has been so frustrating and depressing when we call IO and they say all seems to be ok. Everything is clean on record and only file need to be assigned to IO. When ?????????? Log on to Godknows.com
Suresh

I decided to calm down and wait for few days to see what's gonna happen. I'm really tired.

Cala:

Why don't you try talking to an IO (not an CSR)? Or opening and SR?

In my case whenever I called it went to CSR. But once it went to an IO and she told me all the details of the case. But then my case was already approved. But the difference in the info provided by earliar CSRs and IO is a lot.

Hope this helps....

I decided to calm down and wait for few days to see what's gonna happen. I'm really tired.