Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

I just talked to IO at NSC. She looked at my case and said, this case has recently been transfered so it is relatively new case for her. And havn't been reviewed yet.

Then I wasked for Securiy and Name check. She saidSecurity checks are cleared. I speicically asked about name check. She said they only look security check. I am not sure if name check is part of security check.

I got a response from the service request I made on June06. It says that additional review needs to be done and please call us back after 120days.

Just called, was told:

Your case is ready to be reviewed. Please call back after 120 days.

Guys, contact your senator's office after a couple of weeks. Do not wait for 120 days. Senator inquiry can get you a more dignified response than wait for 120 days.

Approved Bale Bale!! CSC->NSC PD 01/2002, RD 09/2004

On June 25, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I really appreciate the members of this forum, this place is better than any attorney.

Thank you all for you time and help

Tell me how should I celebrate

EB3
PD 01/2002 (Own Labor)
RD 09/2004
CSC->NSC 02/07

Please let me know if you need any info....

thanks again

congrats!

Looks like NSC is really making progress on approving CSC transferred cases. Hope we all get good news soon!

I called NSC yesterday and the lady said there is nothing going on with my case and I just have to wait. Called later on again today and the gentleman told my case is under intensive review. Not sure what does it mean?

Looks like cases which are transfered on Feb2007 are getting approval. I noticed majority of the trasfered (CSC->NSC)cases which are approved are around Feb2007 . What do you guys say.

Got my approval email today.. i got only 1 notice from them saying - card production ordered.. never got the welcome email.

anyways... PD - Jan 2001 , I485 Filed Dec 2004, First FP - Feb 2005, 2nd FP - March 2007.

Case transferred to NSC in Feb 2007.

I 485 Approval recd today - June 26, 2007 - exactly a month before my birthday ;)

Feb 07 Transfer date but still pending

Looks like cases which are transfered on Feb2007 are getting approval. I noticed majority of the trasfered (CSC->NSC)cases which are approved are around Feb2007 . What do you guys say.

Not exactly. My case is not approved yet. My case was transferred on FEb 14 2007 from CSC to NSC.

PD: 04/02/2007
RD:05/04/2005
CSC to NSC = Feb 14,2007

I had called IO this morning and he told me that my case is on the desk of an IO. Also today,I had received a mail from NSC director saying my case is under review and this is in reponse to the SR I had created on June 20,2007.On june 20 I had called complaining I never received any response from the SErvice requests created in the past.
SO this letter was i guess personally from that IO (May be director position).

I got the "Card production ordered" email today!!!

My details are below -

EB3 (India)
PD: Jan 02
485 PD: Apr 05
Case transferred from CSC to NSC: Feb 07
1st fingerprinting: Nov 05
2nd fingerprinting: Apr 07
LUD was last changed when my case was transferred to NSC. Though the fingerprints were processed, the LUD did not change to reflect this.

What number to call to get IO or anyone else at NSC ? is it (800) 375 – 5283 ?
thks

EB3
PD - May/2002
I140/I485 RD - June/2005
I-140 Appr- Aug/2005
CSC->NSC - Feb/2007
I485 LUD - Apr/2007
2nd FP - May/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a pattern in CSC->NSC xfer approval... They did not
open the box transfered in March 2007 or later. Whoever applied
got transferred before that are getting approval....

What number to call to get IO or anyone else at NSC ? is it (800) 375 – 5283 ?
thks

EB3
PD - May/2002
I140/I485 RD - June/2005
I-140 Appr- Aug/2005
CSC->NSC - Feb/2007
I485 LUD - Apr/2007
2nd FP - May/2007

yes please and then option 1-2-2-6-1 anfter yr case # press 1 immediately good luck.
suresh

get_gc
I walked in to Local Office 4 months ago and they made me do a finger printing. From info pass and that NSC customer service I was told that
my finger prints and name check are all good.

Unfortunately they have not opened March or later transferred boxes( I guess). Most of the approved ones are trasferred in feb.

God help us!

babu/

get_gc
I walked in to Local Office 4 months ago and they made me do a finger printing. From info pass and that NSC customer service I was told that
my finger prints and name check are all good.

Unfortunately they have not opened March or later transferred boxes( I guess). Most of the approved ones are trasferred in feb.

God help us!

babu/

You could be right, They haven't started working on March Transferred cases yet, which is bad. They should mix all cases and then process based on RD. Anyway, I called NSC yesterday and the lady IO told me that my case is in Staging area and it might take upto 120 days to process, whatever that means.:confused:

I called up nsc again today. I was told that the file is in Transit. I asked her what is that supposed to mean and she said it is no more on the shelf but its rolling to an officer.
Any comments gurus?

My case is also transfered from CSC to NSC with LUD on 04/04/2007. I
got LUD on my wifes medicals and replied and got LUD on 04/18 on my wife
application as they received RFE reply on 04/18. We both got LUD's
yesterday i.e, 04/26/07. So they are working on our cases i guess.. Hope we all will here good news soon..

I called up nsc again today. I was told that the file is in Transit. I asked her what is that supposed to mean and she said it is no more on the shelf but its rolling to an officer.
Any comments gurus?

babu,

This looks like a good news. You might see your approval soon.