Approval e-mails: time and weekday?

compass

Registered Users (C)
Just wondering if there is a specific daytime and/or weekday for I-485 approval e-mails: maybe it is anytime.. maybe only something like mornings Monday or afternoons Thursday?
Please post your e-mail time (indicate East-Central-...) and weekday...
Would be good to know... should I check my e-mail every 5 sec or twice a week may be enough???

Email was sent at 10:00 PM

Email was sent at 10:00 PM whwn I got my approval, but I didn't check it until next day morning.

compass said:
Just wondering if there is a specific daytime and/or weekday for I-485 approval e-mails: maybe it is anytime.. maybe only something like mornings Monday or afternoons Thursday?
Please post your e-mail time (indicate East-Central-...) and weekday...
Would be good to know... should I check my e-mail every 5 sec or twice a week may be enough???

Based on what I've seen here, it can be any time of day or night. But whether you check your email every 5 secs or twice a week, your approval email is gonna arrive when it's gonna arrive (that part is out of your control), and once it arrives it's gonna stay in your inbox, uscis can not recall that email back. I would suggest don't hold your breath, move on with your life and enjoy it as much as you can.

why worry when you can eat chicken curry?

joke apart, if I were you, I would create yahoo or msn account; use that email id in my profile of uscis case status account setup. Place an alert for
USCIS-CSSO@usdoj.gov emailid. Log into MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger and simply wait.

And thats not all, I would use my yahoo/msn email account to send SMS to my cell phone for emails from USCIS-CSSO@usdoj.gov

I visit uscis only once a day that too at 9 AM morning just to check if there is LUD change and rest of the day I visit this forum :)