Applying as a PR under the 5yr. rule & the 90-day early process...

If you want to be exactly on the broder because you don't want to lose even one day, you will get a lot of objection here.
Unless you have a strong reason, the standard advice here is to give a 3-5 day room to avoid a possible dispute with USCIS
over one day difference. You already waited for more than 4 years, what is the rush rather than wait 4 more days?

a) Does that translate to a Priority Date of 03/03/2013 or 03/04/2013?
Priority date is date when USCIS receives your application.
b) If I had mailed in my application early, as on 02/27/13, and it took a few days to be delivered (say Saturday 03/02 or Monday 03/04)... as long as my Priority Date is 03/04 or later, I should be fine right??
No. Don't do that! If you are lucky, your application will be rejected because of early filing. If you are not lucky, it will be processed and later denied.

Next, since my 5yr. anniversary is 06/01/2013:

c) Will I be getting an interview scheduled after that date or is it possible to get one earlier before then (assuming the FP & BC are fine)?
d) If I get an earlier interview & pass, will I have to wait until my 5yr. anniversary is up before USCIS approves my application??
First you are talking about 3 year eligibility, now about 5 year. Decide first, what route you are taking. If you are going with 3 year, USCIS will not wait till your 5 year anniversary.

Okay, I'm just trying to be technically correct here with the dates as it should apply to those under the 3yr. eligibility (marriage) as well.

For example, let's say that my date of becoming a LPR was 6/01/2008 on my Green Card & the Date Calculator gives me the earliest accepted filing date of 03/03/2008:

a) Does that translate to a Priority Date of 03/03/2013 or 03/04/2013?
b) If I had mailed in my application early, as on 02/27/13, and it took a few days to be delivered (say Saturday 03/02 or Monday 03/04)... as long as my Priority Date is 03/04 or later, I should be fine right??

Next, since my 5yr. anniversary is 06/01/2013:

c) Will I be getting an interview scheduled after that date or is it possible to get one earlier before then (assuming the FP & BC are fine)?
d) If I get an earlier interview & pass, will I have to wait until my 5yr. anniversary is up before USCIS approves my application??

Thank you.
I presume filing date is the date you fill and sign N400 and date it. It is not the physical date of your form N400 reaching USCIS office/lock box. Be careful even one day earlier the application will be denied at the interview which will be 4-5 months later. You are going to loose more time and money by your foolish act.

Normally interview will be after you complete 5year anniversary. There had been some cases in the past where interview was held earlier but Oath ceremony will surely be after completion of 5th anniversary.

Again, not disputing your argument here but my application was received today 03/04/2013 (assuming Priority Date), am I not within the 90 day time frame?

Thanks WBH

To be safe, all three dates , the date of signature, the post office stamp date, and received date should be with 90 days.

Anyways, I'm ready to refile should it come down to that... kind of ironic since I'm not even in a hurry or have any plans for the coming months (just thought my 90 day assessment was somewhat correct, oops!!).

Thanks.

A viable option for you now is to place a stop payment on yoru check. If USCIS can not cash yoru check, they
will return your application and you can refile.

A viable option for you now is to place a stop payment on yoru check. If USCIS can not cash yoru check, they
will return your application and you can refile.

That's not a good option. If they attempt to cash the check and the bank rejects it, they still have the right to demand payment.

Just wait and see what happens. Technically they're supposed to go by the date USCIS receives the application. A few people get unlucky and have the application rejected at the start because the signing date or postmark date was before the 90-day mark even though USCIS received it after the cutoff, but if you get past that initial stage and make it as far as fingerprinting you should be OK because it arrived within the 90-day window.