Applied for H1 transfer on April 13

familybasedgc

Hi all,
My lawyers from company A have applied for my H1 transfer. I am still working for company B.
I think due to the over burden on USCIS it is taking longer than usual to receive receipts.
I was wondering if anyone has received receipts for H1 transfer requests.
My application was submitted on April 13, 2007 by regular processing.
Thanks!

I did. I applied transfer recently and got receipt number about a week. I'm applying under PP

familybasedgc,

Did you receive the filing receipt ? And how long did it take for you receive the receipt ?

Thanks!!

familybasedgc,

my company filed for my h1 transfer on 19th april and they have still not received the receipt notice. did u get the receipt notice? please let us know.

thanks

I filed on April 23th and not yet received receipt ..
dallascomet, familybasedgc -- did you receive your receipt? Please update

This might help you

Guys-

I am in same boat as yours, I filed my H1B extension and H4 for my spouse on April 17th and haven't received receipt yet!! My H1B and spouse H4 is expiring on May 25th. I tried calling up USCIS but they mentioned, I shouldn't be calling them till 45 days are elapsed after filing.

But good news is USCIS is very good at en cashing checks, so if you are interested in getting your receipt number, ask your employer to check his bank account for cleared checks and that check will have WAC behind it. I got ours the same way.

cheers

sameer :)

Thanks sameerv

whatever you told about tracking reciept ,It really helped.
Let me know once you get the Reciept notice,I also change the address while the case was pending.
what is the best way to change?I change on online however,It would not reflect to all the serivice centers.
May be Calling USCIS CA service center probably would help the situation.

vishnumr,

when did u apply? were u able to find out when the cheque was encashed? did u get your EAC number? please let us know. thanks.

there you go

File No. WAC-07-xxxxxxxx. Receipted by the USCIS on 4/30/2007 (mailed to them on 4/13/2007) and we can expect a receipt notice in mid-June as they are taking 45 days to issue them - per the USCIS

Hello All,

My new employer had applied for H1B transfer on 04/19/2007. They received the receipt notice today. Thanks for all your answers which really helped.

Cheers

Hello Dallascomet,

Thanks for your information. I assume that you have applied transfer in CSC. Could you please tell us is it non-premium or premium?

Also any one got the receipts from CSC recently? Please update us.

Thanks
Kris