Applicants Who Filed/or About To File Form I-129f For A K-3 Visa, Please Share Your Story Here

No Title

Hi B. Ahmed and Francis

I had a similar experience.
I130 filed Feb 2001.
I485 filed Feb 2002 at VSC. They returned it saying that I130 was not approved yet. ( I am in the country now as visitor, my husband is US citizen)
Then we filed K3 in April 2002.
Now waiting fot I130 or I129F (K3) approval
Question is...can we file I485 without I130 approval. Francis, did they accept your case 2nd time your attorney filed?

Thanks
Sudha

Back to US!

Hi B.Ahmad,
Got back last week with my wife. Need to get your advise on how to apply for her green card. How did you do it ?
e.g. forms, documents. etc.
Thanks in advance.
Al

MSC or CSC?

Any help! Reading the regulations, it sounds like I-129F\'s for K-3 visas go to Missouri not California (my regional service center). Does this sound right?

Welcome Back

How are things? How was the Experience at the Consulate in India? and Immigration here in USA??
Well since she is already Back in Usa she needs to File for What they call it Adjustment of Status Comes Under new Law 245 Along with G-325 Which is You Biographic Information, and your Affidavit Of Support Two Photos and of course the check for the amount of fee that is required.
which part of USA you Live?
good Luck and once again Have a Happy and Successful Marriage.
B.Ahmed

Hello

Mr. Dehaghani Yesterday I had to for an Interview to Immigration In Newark NJ For Adjustment of status, Its Approved Under 245 New Law Because you fall into that category You need to Apply Directly at your Local INS office the Application you will be Filing is I-485 Along with You Bio data Both of you and the correct filing fees along with your and your wives Photos Immigration Photos.
That\'s it Make sure you complete every thing along with the copy of the I-130 which you had filed Earlier awaiting to be approved. and copy of your I-129F Approval. Copy of you Naturalization Certificate. Marriage Certificate Birth certificate of your Wife Very Important. Make sure All Copies are Notarized as True Copy.
Any more question you can em-ail me directly also sometimes I don\'t go to this portal that much. b_ahmed@mail.com
Thanks
B.Ahmed

that\'s correct...

yes, all K3 visas (I-129F) applications must be sent to the Missouri Service Center--but I think the actual P.O. Box is address to Illinois...

Patience

Hi Sudha

I visit this site often and this is my first time replying to mails. I happen to be in the same situation as you are in. I sent in my application on March 18th and received a NOA dated March 22nd. Up until now I have not received an approval. Patience works righteousness my friend. Let\'s keep praying and hoping.

I think the whole process is taking longer. My friend got his approval in December 2001. I think it took only one month. What can I say. Petience then.... Good Luck

Yours petiently

Betankfl

My I-129F

I mailed my I129F for the K3 visa for my husband who lives in Egypt on June 13, 2002; the Chicago office received it on June 17, 2002 and I received the first NOA on June 22, 2002.

K3 Visa

Here's my timeline so far:

Married in January in the U.S.
Mailed off I-130 to Nebraska - Feb 12
Received first I-130 NOA - March 8
Mailed off I-129F to Chicago - March 11
Received rejection from Chicago on March 20 (Paid old fee)
Resent I-129F to Chicago - March 21
Received first I-129F NOA - March 29
Received Approval of I-129F - May 23
Received (in Cda) I-129F package from Montreal - June 19
Sending completed I-129F back to Montreal tomorrow.

Hope this helps somebody. (note: nothing more on the I-130 since March)

Tanya.

K3 Visa

Here\'s my timeline so far: Married in January in the U.S. Mailed off I-130 to Nebraska - Feb 12 Received first I-130 NOA - March 8 Mailed off I-129F to Chicago - March 11 Received rejection from Chicago on March 20 (Paid old fee) Resent I-129F to Chicago - March 21 Received first I-129F NOA - March 29 Received Approval of I-129F - May 23 Received (in Cda) I-129F package from Montreal - June 19 Sending completed I-129F back to Montreal tomorrow. Hope this helps somebody. (note: nothing more on the I-130 since March) Tanya.

Does anyone knows which of the affidavit of Support form to use with the K3 filing - I864 or I134?
Thanks
Oluyi

Need Help ! ! !

I filed form I130 when I was a green card holder and now, I am a citizen and need to upgrade the status but I do not know how to go about doing this. I, at the same time, still want to apply for I129F for my wife since I know it will hasten things up. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks people in progress.

k3 waiting times

Posted my K3 App to Texas in error in Jan 02, they sent it on to Chicago after 6 months, eventually received a receipt from Chicago dated 12 June 02 saying it would take 60-100 days to process. Have heard nothing since, does anyone out there have a clue how long this takes. My husband is a US Citzen, I am living in Nottingham, England. Have also been down the Fiance Visa route in Aug 2000, but it took so long decided to get married, we have been together/apart for 7 years now........Many thanks, Lisa:(

contact numbers from UK

Does anyone have the current telephone numbers for the following from the UK:

To call and check my status on an MSC receipt number, think this is Chicago.

Also, the NVC, don't know where this is located.

Many thanks

Lisa

I-129F for Spouse

My I-129F was also received on June 12 by the MSC. I called the Customer Service Center a few days ago to check on the status of my case, they were not of much help. Apparently, it is taking up to six months to approve applications sent in June, and they will not check on your case if it hasn't been six months since your case was received by MSC.

IF ANYBODY SENT HIS APPLICATION IN JUNE, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU GET APPROVAL NOTICE!!!