AP in 66, EAD in 70 and Interview in 85 Days

tsnbagman

Registered Users (C)
I had no idea that USCIS can work this fast! I honestly can not ask for any better response. So far, they have been simply great. Hopefully feeling remains the same after the interview. Hope we do not get a bad officer for our interview. Thanks again to everyone on this board.

You lucky, lucky bastard! :)

Hmm... EAD in 70 days eh? Perhaps I'll get mine in a few weeks then.

dr_lha, you are right about being lucky but I am not sure about the bastard part!!

horiba, I believe Garden City, NY is my DO though all my cases are being handled by Lee's Summit, MO.

dr_lha said:
You lucky, lucky bastard! :)

Hmm... EAD in 70 days eh? Perhaps I'll get mine in a few weeks then.

Not to rub it in, but I still think DORA is the best! Approval in less than 60 days.

Hopefully DORA will become available to more than just people in the catchment of the Dallas DO. From reading how it works, it sounds like DORA should replace the current system of AOS, rather than supplement it.

Yeah....they do seem to have picked up speed!

Got my AP approval email today. Hoping my EAD comes as fast as your did, tsnbagman

Vik2006 said:
Yeah....they do seem to have picked up speed!

Got my AP approval email today. Hoping my EAD comes as fast as your did, tsnbagman

You and us are only a couple of days apart. We got the AP yesterday. It only took 7 days since the email. Thats fast! Hope our EAD comes soon as well. I am sure you will recieve your EAD approval email soon. Your actual interview is a day before mine. Good luck and keep us posted.

tsnbagman - You were right!

Got my EAD approval email today....said it was approved on Sept 1

Will keep the updates coming....good luck at your interview!

charts said:
Let me join the quick club... Got I-751 Approved today..

charts, When did you apply for the removal of the condition? How long do you have to wait before you can apply for the removal of the condition?

Unbelievable for New York.
Especially for charts, who applied two years ago when a two-year wait was the rule in NY.

Anyways, my interview is going to be after 4 months. Not as fast as you, but I can't really complain AT ALL.

tsnbagman said:
charts, When did you apply for the removal of the condition? How long do you have to wait before you can apply for the removal of the condition?

You MUST apply within the 90 days before your conditional green card expires, not before, not after (especially not after :D ).

i.e.: if you get approved at your interview on 9/12/06, as I wish you, you'll be a permanent resident since 9/12/06 and your conditional green card will expire on 9/12/08. You must file I-751 between 6/12/08 and 9/11/08.

tsnbagman said:

Look at my signature, the RD date for my I-751 is on 06/15/06. I heard that the wait time is approximately 1 year. I'm glad to got it faster w/o interview.

sarrebal, yes, I was surprised and nervous at the same time, but the interview went well. by the way, your interview is fast as well. wish you luck.

Last edited by a moderator: