AP denied - NSC

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
Just came to know by calling customer service center that my Advance parole is denied.

I applied AP/EAD togather on Jan 23rd, EAD got approved a month before, this is my third EAD/AP, I desparatly required AP as I need to travel to India thru my company.

recnetly I changed my company using AC21 and changed addressed, I filled AR-11 and in process of filing AC-21.

I am really worried now, as why my AP got denied and does has to do anything with my I-485

My AP is denied at NSC, here is what notice stay

"The reocrd indicates that applicant filed form I-485, Application to REgister Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, which is still pending adjudication. which is still pending adjudication. It is therefore concluded that the applicatn is not eligible to receive a reentry permit until a favorable decision is reached on the applicant's form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

In view of the above, this appliation must be denied as a matter of law"

In Type 2 of A-131 I checke the first box a. I am a permanent residnet or conditional resident of Us.

I think I screwed up, I must have selected
D. I am applyig for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the united states after temporary foreign travel

Gururs, any thoughts,

I need to be in India on a business trip, is it safe to reappeal, how much time does it take for approval

Thanks

I think You have to re-apply for AP since the decision on the application is already made.

When you talk to customer service did you explain the mistake of selection of category?

When I called customer service decision on my case was already made, I am thinking either to reapply or cancel my trip and search for different job

my current job required to travel to India