aos interview- Dallas office

hpc010100

hi,
I field for 485 in Nov 2001 and got the approval in March 2002 without any interview.

My wife got the interview scheduled for next week at Dallas, TX office.

Can anyone provide me with more details of the interviews. Also, can you share more info about the documenation asked during interview. Also, do I need to be there as a primary applicant.

Is my case considered employment based application still ?

I really appreicate the response.

thanks
hanuman

Could you please specify your wife's transfer date to Dallas office and the Service Center that you applied initially?

Aug 6, 2002

Her case got transferred on Aug 6th , 2002 to District office.
She received her original interview on 15th Nov 2002 and we requested for a reschedule, as she was in India.

Thanks for the reply

>> Can anyone provide me with more details of the interviews.

If you search on this portal for interviews, you will find lot of search results which could provide you greater insight into the interview process at the local office.

>> Also, can you share more info about the documenation asked during interview.
Please have a copy of everything that you submitted for your wife. Pay particular attention what they've asked in the interview letter.

>> Also, do I need to be there as a primary applicant.
Eventhough it is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended. After all, she has filed as your dependent and your marriage and living together needs to be proved if they start asking questions. Home or APt lease agreement, joint bank account statements for the last couple of years, utility bills along with marriage certificate etc would prove your marriage and the living together.

>> Is my case considered employment based application still ?
Yes, your wife's case is still considered as EB based.

I really appreicate the response.