• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

AOS fees?

bentlebee

Registered Users (C)
My friend just paid the $ 375.- to do AOS.

Can any one tell me what the fees are that she has to pay to finish the AOS and does she has to send it together with her I-485 form to the nearest USCIS office?

She already paid for the medical.

Some one wrote in another thread that he send all the copies of proof (birth, school, etc.) together with the I-485 form, but I thought you only had to bring them to the interview...am I wrong?

Sorry, one more question...do you need to send the pictures in with the I-485 form?

Yes, you need to send copies of all the documents and original medical packet and enclose the receipt from DOS that you paid them and a checks for all the fees to the USCIS.

Yes, you need to send copies of all the documents and original medical packet and enclose the receipt from DOS that you paid them and a checks for all the fees to the USCIS.

So she doesn't bring the medical sealed enveloppe to the interview as is done with CP?

bentelbee: Pls dont mind but I'm getting scared by your Fee Question! Are you filing the AOS yourself?
The Letter from KCC states clearly where to send your fees! This forum can be read if you want to help you proceed.
If yes the instructions to I485 clearly state what is to be done & where you file send the fee.

MY SUGGESTION/ADVICE is please do not do anything until & unless it is 100% correct. Not 99% correct. This forum can be very good guide for you.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU & EVERYONE ELSE FOR A TIMELY APPROVAL OF AOS FOR GC FROM DV PROGRAM.

bentelbee: Pls dont mind but I'm getting scared by your Fee Question! Are you filing the AOS yourself?
The Letter from KCC states clearly where to send your fees! This forum can be read if you want to help you proceed.
If yes the instructions to I485 clearly state what is to be done & where you file send the fee.

MY SUGGESTION/ADVICE is please do not do anything until & unless it is 100% correct. Not 99% correct. This forum can be very good guide for you.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU & EVERYONE ELSE FOR A TIMELY APPROVAL OF AOS FOR GC FROM DV PROGRAM.

My friend won the DV lotery and since she is in College, I'm helping to get as much info to her. After posting this thread I find the correct info and she has now all info ready to send to Chicago when her number becomes current which probably will be next visa bulletin since the cut off was now 9500 and her number is 11xxx.

Hello guys...
I got the similar situation as the first poster...
I receive a letter from KCC, told me to adjust the status and pay some fees.
but I only got 2papers, and that didn't mention how do I pay, and how much.
And first poster mention about some medical fees..the 2-paper didn't mention either.
what should i do now?:(

My CNO is 2010AS0002XXXX
and I am a international student.

thanks a lot..

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

This is the instruction for filling out the I-485 form and what to send in. This was most helpful and it very clear...although I had to read it a few times over to make sure.

The medical you can do whenever you think will be the best time for you. If you had all vacination in the past, you won't have to pay a lot for the medical...the fee will be higher for everything that they have to add. If you are a woman you need to have HPV if you under the age of 27. That will take 7 months to have all the shots so you need to be on time to start that vaccin...otherwise it is pretty simple.

Hello guys...
I got the similar situation as the first poster...
I receive a letter from KCC, told me to adjust the status and pay some fees.
but I only got 2papers, and that didn't mention how do I pay, and how much.
And first poster mention about some medical fees..the 2-paper didn't mention either.
what should i do now?:(

My CNO is 2010AS0002XXXX
and I am a international student.

thanks a lot..

With the number that big you'd better to do the CP.

With the number that big you'd better to do the CP.

Thank for response...

I received the first package in USA, and I didn't send any form to adjust AOE, but KCC just send me a notice letter tell me to pay...is that means KCC assume that I'm have to do AOE here?
And if I go back to my country to CP, I afraid, I can get my F1 to come back to USA to finish my school.:(

when is the time, I should mail my AOS form and pay to USCIS?