• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Aos Case # 60**

saurav110

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE DATE FOR MY CASE # BECOMES CURRENT.(case # AS000060**)
i already got approval to do AOS......
And, do i have to submit any forms when paying my DV fee $375?

Need suggestions!
do any of you know when will be number current so that i can file I485?
i looked at the bulletin......didn't understand at all.........

help pls

Last edited by a moderator:
it has been explained many-many times on this forum how to read a visa bulletin. Do read other posts - especially the ones referring to a visa bulletin. Do read the whole thread devoted to doing AOS.

I agree with LucyMO that you should carefully read previous posts before asking questions that have been answered many times before...

That being said, I have a few spare minutes this morning, so
You can't file in October yet, if your number is AS60**. If you file before your number is current, it is likely your case will be rejected. If you meant 6**, then you can file. To see if your number is current, you check the bulletin and see what the cut-off is. For example, the Oct07 cut-off is AS2100, which means that only numbers BELOW AS2100 are current (anything from AS1 to AS2099). Nov07 has a cut-off of AS3500, so only numbers AS1-AS3499 are current. It is too early to extrapolate and accurately estimate the progression of numbers. DV2008 seems to be progressing much more rapidly than DV2006 and DV2007, but I doubt that this rate of increase can be sustained through the DV2008 year (or else visas will be exhausted very early in the year). If things slow down to match last year, then your number will be current in June or so. If the progression rate shown so far is sustained (+1400/month), then maybe your number will be current in January, but that is really, really optimistic.

Your number is somewhat high by last year's standards, so you will need to be vigilant in making sure everything is in good order. Start gathering documents and supporting evidence. As for what to include with your DV fee payment: I didn't include anything other than the DV06 payment stubment stub and maybe a copy of the notification letter, but I don't know if the instructions have changed since then. Just read the instructions and follow them carefully.

Good luck to all.

Thank u researcher!
now, i understood!!!!!

thank u so much...................again....
i am planning to send DV fee soon & will be waiting until numebr becomes current