ANYONE WITH DO in CHARLOTTE, NC

NeShawn said:
Have you gotten your email notifications yet? :) Green Card? ;)

oh yeah... e-mails came right on the day of and a couple of days after the interview and as you can see from my signature, I got the notice in the mail the same week as interview and the green card the following week. I have been "green" for over a week now :)...

pvkby said:
oh yeah... e-mails came right on the day of and a couple of days after the interview and as you can see from my signature, I got the notice in the mail the same week as interview and the green card the following week. I have been "green" for over a week now :)...

oops, my oversite. Sorry! and also Congratulations :D

I haven't gotten my email welcome or green card. :eek: The dates were changed on the USCIS website on my interview date 7th and the 11th but no message change. Did your message change or just the date? Just checking to see if you got not just the date update, but message update too. :p

NeShawn said:
oops, my oversite. Sorry! and also Congratulations :D

I haven't gotten my email welcome or green card. :eek: The dates were changed on the USCIS website on my interview date 7th and the 11th but no message change. Did your message change or just the date? Just checking to see if you got not just the date update, but message update too. :p

has your name/background check been cleared?? I am not sure if the message has changed after the interview. I honestly did not care, since I knew that my name/background check has been cleared and my green card has been approved. I am sure if your background check is fine, the delay has been probubly caused by the holidays or the laziness of your DO, but your GC should be coming soon...Dates on the website relate ONLY to the interview date... Good luck!

ok. thks. I assumed my name was cleared cause she stamped the passport and told us we would receive in appr. 2 wks. card in mail, etc...... so I guess I can do nothing but wait it out. Neverthless, since you was the 1st to be interviewed and get card, was using ur timeline to judge the situation. Again Congratulations. :)

Hopefully it will come soon!!!! Otherwise I would try to go for an Infopass if a lot of time has elapsed... Or try to call the hotline. Anyway, you have the stamp, so that is all that counts!!!
I don't think we will get my card this year, I guess it's Christmas time and things usually are slower around vacation times.....

just to let u guys know my status. I had my interview in Charlotte on December 4th, which got approved. I received my welcome notice around a week or so after and i been waiting since on the GC (i received an email on the 9th said the GC was ordered). I'll let you guys know when i get it

Hi Pete;

Can you post your complete timeline so others can compare processing times in Charlotte please?

here's my timeline

05/06/06 - USCIS received date (RD)
05/10/06 - Notice date (ND)
10/02/06 - Biometrics NOA received
10/20/06 - Biometrics appt
10/27/06 - Received EAD
11/14/06 - Notice date for request for interview (interview letter)
12/04/06 - Interview – approved!!
12/13/06 - Welcome letter received.
Still waiting on GC

Has anyone heard from Charlotte? No green card sent yet :eek: and still no online update, no message changes to report. :eek:

pvbky?
Niadara?
jung?
Pete?

I am betting that we all get our updates around the same time.

It is usually in the 3rd week of the month that updates start again because they update the processing dates usually around the 18th of each month so everyone be on the lookout for changes!!!! :p

KEEPING IT HOT!!! ;) Still no information on our green cards being mailed? Or have the rest of you guys got it and left the country already :p :D

oh forgot to post. i was out of town the first week of January and when i came back on the 7th, The GC was waiting on me.. :D
oh btw, there was no online updates and my I-130 never got updated since i mailed it, its still sayin you application was received on whatever. so i wouldnt count too much on the online udpate system..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete023 said:
oh forgot to post. i was out of town the first week of January and when i came back on the 7th, The GC was waiting on me.. :D
oh btw, there was no online updates and my I-130 never got updated since i mailed it, its still sayin you application was received on whatever. so i wouldnt count too much on the online udpate system..

Unbelievable :eek: :( But Congratulations to you. Me, well, you know the deal :p

Contacted DO in Charlotte to inquire about green card and was told by the person on the phone that Charlotte is behind for the month of DECEMBER :eek:
Anyone else call to find out what is going on with their case? :confused:

No news yet

I still did not hear anything from additional document I sent on 12/11. It has been over a month and I was going to set up an Inforpass to ask the status of my case. Meanwhile, how can I call and talk to them? Will we be able to talk to someone over the phone about my case? Infopass appointment requires you to be there in person, right?

Jung

Jung,outside of pvbky and a newcomer Pete, me you and niadara have not received our green cards. Although I got date updates on Dec. 7 (interview date) and the 11th,there is still no message change. I got my passport stamped at interview so we called and was told to wait at least 60 days. I don't think Infopass will tell you much.

Do you have verification of document received (divorce papers from 1st marriage)?

I guess we just have to wait it out. :eek:

oh... well

Neshawn,

We had the document already at home, so we sent it the very next day. I have a record that they received it on 12/11. However, no case status update yet. So, you don't even think that Infopass would work for my case?

Keep us posted with your status!

Jung

If it is not an inconvenience for you to go but they probaly will just say too soon like they told us on the phone. I don't what to think cause we know we are approved and got passport stamped at interview. :confused:

pvbky got his green card like within a week after his interview - Dec 5
nia got her notices by the time she got back home from her interview -Dec 20
but she is out of the country and hasn't posted if she has received the green card

So it seems like after the 7th of Dec. everything slowed down. :eek:

I am confident all will go well with you. and me too. :D

:eek: Charlotte has fallen asleep :eek: I was certain that in January, after the holidays, that those who were interview in December would get their notices and green cards, but it looks like only the 1st two people got through. :eek: Well, I am going for Valentines Day. What was supposed to have been my Christmas gift will be my Valentine gift. ;)