anyone over 3 months since RFE received

nimatramatra01

Registered Users (C)
Wanted to see if there are other people in the same league as I am.
RFE received 28th Nov'2003 and still haven't heard anything from USCIS. I cannot see what could be holding up my case when I see other cases being approved soon after the RFE is received.

WAC-02-65.

I'm almost there

The reply to my RFE received by BCIS on Dec 23
So almost 3 months.

But After 1 month after my RFE was received, they issued an RFE for my spouse. The reply to that was recived BCIS on March 11th. So I don't know if that resets the clock back to 0 :-(

-Ramakriya

how about 18 months

yup got RFE in oct 2002 and ever since have heard nothing. No second FP even.

count ++

reply received by BCIS on Oct 31st 2003. According to my lawyers, the friends at BCIS have "pulled" my application for addn'l security check.

Lucky Me !!!!

I think they are going to give me a citizenship straight since i'll be spending 5 years in the greencard process anyways ;)

sfbay_area_guy.count++;

Almost same situation.
RFE received by BCIS on November, 2003. After that did 2nd FP, which was received December 30 2003.

Myxa,
-------------------------
WAC-02-066

I do not know. My lawyer sent fax inquiry while ago. No response yet.

Myxa,
-------------------------
WAC-02-066

I am in the same scenario...Mine is worse than yours.

INS received response RFE in July 2003 and nothing happend after that...Sent lot of fax enquiries and called toll free number, they always come back with the response saying " case is being adjudicated"...

-wac02042

Since Congressional inquiry worked for me, it may work for you guys too!! My case was approved about 110 days from RFE recived. my approval link

One week after the congressional response, I received another letter from Congressman Mike Honda's office to inform me about my approval. As a result, I was convinced that the inquiry triggered my approval. I have sent him a thank-you letter, urging him to keep working on backlog reduction and amending naturalization requirement.

Originally posted by yih
One week after the I have sent him a thank-you letter, urging him to keep working on backlog reduction and amending naturalization requirement.

Good job yih! thankyou from all the ones who are still in a limbo.

did you send a fax to the congressman or a mail? Maybe I should send one too. Did you post earlier the mail format? I will do a search and see if I can find a related link.

sfbay_area_guy, your comment was hilarious! yes, you might get the citizenship in one shot, who knows, this is USCIS we are dealing with.