Anyone from VA?

Glacier05

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I applied for my 485 and 130 in August'05. My DO is Washington DC.
So, far, I havent heard anything yet.

Is there anyone from VA in the same boat?

Thanks.

Glacier05,

Thanks for the posting and info. I live in Northern VA. I am going to apply for my parents' GC.

Congratulations on your EAD approval. I guess you have not heard about AP yet. I was kind of hoping that when all forms are submitted to national lockbox concurrently, AP will be processed in about 3 months.

VisaApplicant,

My AP was approved in November. I forgot to add it.
I am now waiting for my 485/130.

Glacier.

Glacier05, thanks for the update. Good luck with 130/485. Hope it happens soon. Keep us posted on the timeline at Fairfax office.

Hi Glacier05,

I'm in the same boat. I'm aslo from Northern VA. Here's my case so far.

Sent 485/130/756/131 --- chicago lock box on 21-Aug-2005

ND 25-AUG-2005
RFE birth certificate 15-SEP-2005
LUD 27-SEP-2005
FP/BIO ?? :mad: no notice so far
EAD ??
AP approved 06-DEC-2005 received by mail 10-DEC-2005

I-485 : current Status message

On September 27, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I-130 : current status message

Your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received on August 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I-765 : Current Status

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on August 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I-131 : Current Status

This case has been approved. On December 6, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated about your case status. Thank you all for sharing info.

Got Interview date

Hi,

My case update:

I received my interview date yesterday.
It is set for March 29th '06.

Glacier

Glacier05, Congratulations! Good to know that things are moving forward at Fairfax, VA office. Please keep us posted.

MSC - which office???

Hello,

I'm from VA too (metro richmond). My I765 has been pending for 2 months.

My I765 was filed in conjunction of a family based pending I485. the entire paper application was sent to the a lockbox in Chicago.

My I765 receipt has a number starting with MSC- xxxxxx. I read on USCIS website that i can tell which office is processing my application by the first 3 letters, except I couldn't figure out which office has mine.

Also, if i have to make an appointment for iEAD at 90 days, which office should I go to? Norfolk or Arlington?

I tried to find the answer online but it was so confusing.
Thanks very much and good luck to everyone else with pending process. :)