Anyone done fingerprinting at 170 Portland St in Boston ?

NNF

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am supposed to go to 170 Portalnd St in Boston for fingerprinting. The appointment is at 8am.
I drove by the place today, but the office hours posted on the door are 10am-4pm.

I was wondering if anyone else has done their fingerprinting there?
Also, where exactly is JFK Building? I saw a Thomas O'Neill building near 170 Portland Street, but no JFK building.

If I 170 Portland St office is not open at 8am when I get there, I am thinking of going to the JFK Building, which is where all the posters here have had their fingerprinting done.

For those who have done early fingerprinting: Did you get it done at the same place as listed in your fingerprinting notice?

Thanks,
Ram

Hi

JFK building is in Boston - Government Center you can go by Green lane or Orange Lane. Their you can give finger printing only after your I 485 approval that is for PP stamping.

But, for normal finger printing for your I485 you have to go to Portland street it is very near to North Station. When you get down from north station just opposite you can see Portland street . It is only 100 metres from the station. Use T to go these place don't go by car parking will be costly during normal working hours.

thanks

NNF said:
Hi,

I am supposed to go to 170 Portalnd St in Boston for fingerprinting. The appointment is at 8am.
I drove by the place today, but the office hours posted on the door are 10am-4pm.

I was wondering if anyone else has done their fingerprinting there?
Also, where exactly is JFK Building? I saw a Thomas O'Neill building near 170 Portland Street, but no JFK building.

If I 170 Portland St office is not open at 8am when I get there, I am thinking of going to the JFK Building, which is where all the posters here have had their fingerprinting done.

For those who have done early fingerprinting: Did you get it done at the same place as listed in your fingerprinting notice?

Thanks,
Ram