Anyone attended early FP @ Boston....

vin_gc

Registered Users (C)
Anyone attended early FP @ Boston? Please post your experiences and would be highly appreciated.
Thnx

I have just asked FP Resechdule at Boston ASC

Our FP is scheduled on 04/14/05. But wife is planned to leave for India for 2 months on 03/28/05.

So I went to Boston ASC and (there is no place to even stand there, so crowded) requested reschedule for both of us.

The person at front desk told we should mail but because I am there he got the original notices with rescheduling information and said ASC will get back in one week.

EB3-INDIA (LC Sub)
LC PD: 06/10/2002
I140/485/EAD/AP RD : 09/21/2004
I140/485/EAD/AP ND : 09/27/2004
I140 AD: 11/04/2004
EAD AD: 12/8/2004 (After RFE)
AP AD: 12/9/2004 (After RFE)
FP and Biometrics: RD: 02/28/05 ND: 04/14/05

We went to the boston office on 24th Feb and many people were also turned away that day who did not have appointment. However both of us went on our scheduled time and we got it done quickly although it was really crowded.

to_be_lucky said:
We went to the boston office on 24th Feb and many people were also turned away that day who did not have appointment. However both of us went on our scheduled time and we got it done quickly although it was really crowded.

What was your code? Did they do FP plus Biometrics?

Hi,

One of my friend did an early fp in boston (Feb 26 against Apr 5 !! )

Stategy : Dont bother abt re-sheduling. Pick a saturday and walk in around 2'ish when there are not may ppl :)

How long for rescheduled FP notice?

Hi insat123:

In your post, you had mentioned that you requested FP rescheduling for you and your wife from Boston ASC. How long did it take to get a new FP notice? I am in a similar situation and waiting for FP reschedule notice from Boston ASC.

Thanks.
MA_GC