Anyone applied for EAD at VSC in May or before???????

Egkh

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I applied for EAD on 05/20/05 together with 140/485 at VSC. They are now processing EAD applications of 05/21. They have not updated my case status until now for EAD. Is anyone in a similar position. If you applied for EAD in May or before at VSC please post your dates here. thanks

No end in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are you applying only for EAD or EAD with 140/485? and if you are applying for 485, have you done your fingerprints? I did my fingerprints but no status change on that one either since then. Lets keep each other updated

Ead

Hi EAGH,

I applied on may 23rd and got approved on july 11th. waiting for the card and approval notice.

EAD in VSC

Thanks guys, anyone else applied in VSC for EAD and still didn't get an approval????

EAD and Advance Parole Approvals

Any body got EAD or Advance Parole approved for those filed in June of 2005. If so please post their approval dates for EAD and AP.
Thanks
Rayudu

Filed online, did status change after biometrics?

For all filing EAD renewal online, did you see the online status change after you finished biometrics? Mine did not, it only shows “Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on June 2, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing…”. I did the biometrics on June 9, 2005. Anyone?

you wont get any mail after you complete your Biometrics but your LUD will change
i did biometric for 2nd ead on june 30th, lud changed on july 4th
hope this helps you

QUOTE=bravep]For all filing EAD renewal online, did you see the online status change after you finished biometrics? Mine did not, it only shows “Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on June 2, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing…”. I did the biometrics on June 9, 2005. Anyone?[/QUOTE]