Anybody recevied email response about FBI name check

annet

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody received any email/fax response about FBI name check recently? Have not seen this kind of posts for long time. I sent email inquiry in Oct, but no response at all.

Yes, i did receive email on 12/22/04 from FBi for the name check email request that i send to FBI on 10/12/04.

kvrp said:
Yes, i did receive email on 12/22/04 from FBi for the name check email request that i send to FBI on 10/12/04.

I guess your name check was completed. Right? It seems they only responded if your name check was completed.

yep, i got a response from FBI that the name check was complete two months after my enquiry.

Hi All,
I called FBI Customer Service and gave my Alien number and other details. The lady told me that FBI received your 2nd FP and same day result was sent back. Does that mean my FBI name check is cleared?... OR do I need to write them separate Email for this. I am worried after reading this forum content. Please suggest. Thanks

PD 11/1999
I-485 RD 02/03

Alok2004 said:
Hi All,
I called FBI Customer Service and gave my Alien number and other details. The lady told me that FBI received your 2nd FP and same day result was sent back. Does that mean my FBI name check is cleared?... OR do I need to write them separate Email for this. I am worried after reading this forum content. Please suggest. Thanks

PD 11/1999
I-485 RD 02/03
Name check is different from FP. Check with FBI's National Name Check Program about your case. You can send them an email @ FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov

frodo said:
Name check is different from FP. Check with FBI's National Name Check Program about your case. You can send them an email @ FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov

Hi Frodo,
Thanks for your quick reply. The last time when 1st FP was done I did the same thing(calling FBI) and found that my online status is changed like "Your Finger Print result has been received and processing has resumed on your case". Also that time for my wife they called for 2nd re-try by sending another later that FP was not clear for FBI to match. Is this does not indicate that FP and name check was cleared at that time?... If possible please explain. Thanks
Alok

annet, shishe and others - have you received reply from FBI regarding name check?

Email Snet on Nov 11/10 , no reply yet...