Anybody noticed the change on your case 'last updated'

utsapeng

Registered Users (C)
That's the new message shown on the new USCIS system 'My profile' section:

Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
Unquote

And the 'last updated' shows for my case is '4/12/2004'. Does that mean they are working on my case? Pls share your info if you see some changes on your case.

my info:
Texas Center, NIW, I-140 only, RD 03/01/2003
Hope the miracle will happen tomorrow morning!!!

I did not see this change in my case. But from your ND, i think your case will be processed within these few weeks.

:)

---------------------------
SRC031825****
NIW, I-140 only,
RD 06/19/2003.

Sorry, i did not realize that i need to create an account and than i will see all the information.
Yes, I do see the change, of course, no update to my case.
So I do believe you will get some information definately within few days.

Good luck.

---------------------------
SRC031825****
NIW, I-140 only,
RD 06/19/2003.

Hi:
How did you create the account? I clicked the register button and it goes to an empty "terms and conditions" page with the current date and time at the bottom of the page. How did you pass this step?
Thanks
PWDG

Originally posted by pwdg
Hi:
How did you create the account? I clicked the register button and it goes to an empty "terms and conditions" page with the current date and time at the bottom of the page. How did you pass this step?
Thanks
PWDG

Drag your mouse down, click "Accept", then you will see next window.

:)

Hi
I noticed change in the profile system on the website.I have the following files pending with INS

I-140- NIW -RD sep4th 2002-- last updated 04/12/04

I-485- for me and my wife - RD 20th may 2002- FP done in July 2003-- last updated 04/12/04.

I-131- RD 21st jan 2004-- last updated on 04/12/04 for my application but for my wife(derivative) first showed the same date and then changed to 04/21/04 and today updated again saying the case has been approved.

My question is my 131 application is not approved is it linked to my 140-approval also since my all other dates showing 04/12/04 that means they are already looking at my files.

it is really painful to wait 20+ months for I-140 aproval.

Any sugesstions welcome.

Sri

My I-140 was approved on April 23.

I also scanned 300 numbers around mine, and found 6 more I-140 cases, which were all filed on March 1, 2003. three of them were updated on March 5, 2003 and other three of them were updated on April 12, 2004 like mine. Seems they are not in order. Yesterday, in addition to my case, one of the April 12, 2004 updated I-140 was approved. Still, the case numbers were not in order. Hope the info will be helpful for others. And wish you all the best luck! See you in I-485.

hi
My 140 Niw case has been approved.Thanks for all the info through this forum.

My case details are

I-140- EB2 (NIW) RD 09/04/2002; AD: 04/30/04

Rest of the details for 485 are in this post earlier.

SRI

To: Utsapend & kodukulas:

Congratulations !

did you guys learn the good news from your online status check or your BCIS accout ?

thanks,

Hi crystalview,

I got the e-mail through USCIS account and found it approved then also checked the case status website it also showed the same message.

Sri

My case was approved & mailed on April 23 according to msg. I received the email notice after 7:00pm pacific time on April 27. And the status also was changed at that time because I checked the status one hour ago which was still the old msg. The last update was also changed to April 27. My attorney received the mail on April 29. Hope it helps.

That's the new message shown on the new USCIS system 'My profile' section:

Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
Unquote

And the 'last updated' shows for my case is '4/12/2004'. Does that mean they are working on my case? Pls share your info if you see some changes on your case.

my info:
Texas Center, NIW, I-140 only, RD 03/01/2003
Hope the miracle will happen tomorrow morning!!!
I am stuck in 221g(yellow paper) since 28 Feb 2023 for h1b. In 22 Dec 2023 I see "Case last update" date was changed and then on 8 Feb 2024 "case last update" date changed. But still status shows Refused.