Anybody Got Stamped at Charleston, SC and received the plastic card?

For_labor

Registered Users (C)
Guy,

Is there anybody who got passport stamped at Charleston, SC and has received the plastic card too? How long does it take to receive the plastic card after stamping? How long do they take to update the status on USCIS website for any activity like card ordered or mailed etc.?
I got my passport stamped on December 07, 2004 and there is no update on USCIS update since then.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Stamped in charleston and got cards

Hi For_labor

Myself and my family got our passport stamped on Oct 6th, 2004. The online message changed after 3 weeks i.e Oct. 25th. about order for the card. Then it change again, about mailing of the card.

You should wait atleast 3-4weeks before your receive your card.
My family got the card in 4 weeks but mine is still missing in the mail.

Check with TUFAN who got his card in 3 weeks after passport stamping in charleston, SC.

Any how, congrats for GC approval.

Thanks

GC2101,

Thanks for your reply. Now I know and have an idea on the card order and mailing dates. Hopefully I will be receiving the plastic thing around 28th Dec or towards the end of this year.

Thanks again.

waiting for the card for 10 weeks

I did my stamping at charleston, sc on september 24th and I haven't received the card or welcome notice yet?

does any one has a similar experience??

I got my passport stamped on 9th Nov and still havent received my card. The LUD's also have not changed in my case on the USCIS website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Ordered

Guys,

I have received emails from USCIS regarding card ordered and status is changed to "After approving your case on 12/202004 we have ordered you a new card and it will be mailed as soon as it is ready". Status was updated on 12/21/04. They ordered the card after 14 days of stamping.
So I hope, I will be receiving my card in next one week.
Wishing a speedy card ordering for those who are waiting.

Thanks.

Congrats

Hi For-labor,

Congrats,

Keep checking your mail boxes and you will have your cards soon.

Don't throw even junk papers on the mail box in next few days/week until you get your cards.
Sometimes the postman insert the DHS letter alongwith advertisement papers.

with best wishes and good luck,

Welcome to GC club. :) :)

There is still no change in my LUD. I got my passport stamped on Nov 9th. The USCIS website says to call them at the 800 number if 60 days have passed. I am not sure whether that is going to help. Anybody else in the same boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts!!

You should be worried ONLY if
:eek: There may be questions raised about your visa status , educational qualifications,raising suspicion in the mind of the stamping officer.(recission)
Otherwise
;) Cheers enjoy and the plastic will arrive

Card Received

Guys,

Thanks For sharing your views and knowledge. I have received my card on 12/27/2004. They ordered the card on December 20th and then mailed the card on December 23rd. There were holidays and weekend that's why it took more 2 days to reach. In most of the cases, mails from USCIS reached to me within 1-3 days after mailing. Well, at last I got it and with NO Error. I heard, even I read it in some posts on this forum that there are many guys who received their card with wrong spelled names or some other mistakes.
Thanks to God and thanks to everybody who was involved in this journey.

Good luck to you guys.

Received Cards

dukki said:
I did my stamping at charleston, sc on september 24th and I haven't received the card or welcome notice yet?

does any one has a similar experience??

I received my green card last month -6 months after p.s. It was a longggggg ..waiting time.