anybody can give me a copy of petition letter for EB1b? thanks

antsss

Registered Users (C)
Here is my credential. I hope I can get help from this board:

1. I am now a research associate (my boss can provide a letter showing my position is permanent). I have more than 3 years research experience

2. More than 15 publications (4 are first author paper. total citation is 105); 10 conference abstracts

3. Major: phd, biomaterials; now biology. The two projects are very unrelated. Does this matter?

4. 3 memberships: I have membership card, but not pay this annual fee. Can USCIS know?

5. My phd research was reported by our local newspaper.

6. Several awards, but no international.

7. I can have 6-7 recommendation letters. Two are independent and from oversea.

Am I qualified for EB1b? IS anybody kind enough to let me have a copy of your petition letter? I will appreciate your great help.

Your citation is very impressive. EB1b is not very hard to apply. Find a good lawyer and you have a good chance. Good luck.

You have the right credentials for EB1-OR. Wonderful citations and awards. You need a right lawyer to file the case. Also the lawyer should and needs to stress the fact that a research associate position is a permenant job.

can I DIY? That's the reason I am asking if everybody is kind enough can share me with their petition letter. Thanks for the reply.

can I DIY? That's the reason I am asking if everybody is kind enough can share me with their petition letter. Thanks for the reply.

To be honest, if i were you, would find a good attorney to present the case. I am not sure, may be i am wrong, but USCIS might argue that research associate is not a permenant position (heavily relies on funding/grants and not a tenure track position). A good attorney may present this issue (research associate) in a different manner than DIY.

I have (had) an O-1 visa and my attorney decided to apply for EB1-OR, but no PP. So I waited for ~7 months and my I140 was approved without a glitch. I sincerely appreciate the attorney who made the decision to go for OR and with no PP. Hope this helps.:)

EB1-OR I140/485 FD 10/02/06
EB1-OR I140/485 ND 10/19/06
FP 11/20/06
AP/EAD - 12/20/2006
EB1-OR I140 AD 04/27/07 (regular)
EB1-OR I485 Pending

sample

I think many will not share the letter as it would result, in it being used by others over and over. Due to a fear (imagined or not) that it would lead to the USCIS question the authenticity/originality of their own applications. Since approval depends on being judged as "one of the top researchers in the field" so letters that may become generic may not be a good thing.

But you will be surprised that if you put forward questions on the process there are many,many, many members glad to answer your questions and share their experiences in this forum.

Best of luck.