• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any winners?

Any winners so far???

At another forum that I am following there are a few. 2-3 new ones and one who won both 1 May and today. Seems to be about right. After all the overwhelming majority of people will not win, there is 1-2 % chance anyways. I didn't win fyi.

Could anybody please check whether this no is seleceted or not (I checked with IE 10 and not selected and I want to check it with IE 6 or IE 7)

Confirmation No - 20121TAQDBPIKN1W
Last name - LIYANAGE
Year of birth - 1987

Could anybody please check whether this no is seleceted or not (I checked with IE 10 and not selected and I want to check it with IE 6 or IE 7)

Last name - LIYANAGE
Year of birth - 1987

This Person was NOT SELECTED my friend!

Last name - LIYANAGE
Year of birth - 1987

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Dude, I'm so sorry for you.

FYI, I didn't win this time either :'(

so far so good,there hasn't be any winner on this forum which subject the DV 2012 into further questioning.

My husband and I both won during the May 2011 selections. This was the first time either of us had entered. After checking this morning I have won again but my husband did not. My case number is slightly lower than before but still quite high.

We are from Australia.

which internet explorer did you use to check? is it IE 6 or IE 7?
Because I checked with IE8 and am not selected.

Its matter, the version of IE?
And the last name, with capital or....? Who won, please tell me the right format:
1. SMITH
2. Smith
3. smith

Its matter, the version of IE?
And the last name, with capital or....? Who won, please tell me the right format:
1. SMITH
2. Smith
3. smith

It doesn;t matter how you put your lastname..you can use any of them three combinations....Hope that helps.

My husband and I both won during the May 2011 selections. This was the first time either of us had entered. After checking this morning I have won again but my husband did not. My case number is slightly lower than before but still quite high.

We are from Australia.

first time entering from Australia and also won, congrats :)