• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

any suggestion for me (2013AS000000XX )

ray3your

Registered Users (C)
my status, story,activity (2013AS000000XX )

Waiting Visa Bulletin and Interview Appointment Letter. Excited and nervous too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think september visa bulletin will published in 2 3 days. Exiceted and nervous too.
After how many days of visa bulletin released i will notify by 2nd letter online ?
what should i do firstly ?
visit embassy?
it will be so helpful if someone answer my queries

After how many days of visa bulletin released i will notify by 2nd letter online ?
They say that the second NL is usually received 1-2 months before the actual interview date. It is also dependant on how early you send your forms to KCC. We are both a bit late, my friend. You sent it on 28th May, I sent it on 12th June. I think we have lost our chances of october. I think we are due in November.

what should i do firstly ?
visit embassy?
First of all, you should get all your documents ready, and properly attest them. I think there is no harm in contacting the embassy and learning something from them. Which country are you in by the way?

is it late?

They say that the second NL is usually received 1-2 months before the actual interview date. It is also dependant on how early you send your forms to KCC. We are both a bit late, my friend. You sent it on 28th May, I sent it on 12th June. I think we have lost our chances of october. I think we are due in November.

First of all, you should get all your documents ready, and properly attest them. I think there is no harm in contacting the embassy and learning something from them. Which country are you in by the way?

me from nepal and u ? i dont think it is late and also for asia up to 8000 on october.

me from nepal and u ? i dont think it is late and also for asia up to 8000 on october.

I am from Afghanistan. I hope what you are saying is proved to be right. Only time will tell, actually you are ok. I am a bit late! Let's be patient and hope for the best!

no , u r not

I am from Afghanistan. I hope what you are saying is proved to be right. Only time will tell, actually you are ok. I am a bit late! Let's be patient and hope for the best!

u are not late , u are also ok. u would have been late if u had sent forms after inteview begin ie 1st october 2012.
So there is no problem. lets wait for more 4 5 days, the most irritating days for us , isnt it???:eek:

u are not late , u are also ok. u would have been late if u had sent forms after inteview begin ie 1st october 2012.
So there is no problem. lets wait for more 4 5 days, the most irritating days for us , isnt it???:eek:

Hahaha, yeah it is irritating. But imagine if your case number were in 7xxxx's. We are really lucky, one has to be thankful to the Almight!

cofuse where to go and what to show wlcome letter or affidavit of support or assets only?

in ds-230 form i wrote address of california and mailing address of there coz my uncle is there and he is my sponsor.
but many people told california is expensive ,better to go texas or other cheaper states

can i change it on interview? coz i have sponser on other states too.

what about sponsor welcome letter or affidavit of support ?
i m single, unmarred, age 20 to 25, male.

is it ok with welcome letter only for visa success?

do i need to show affidavit of support necessarily and bank assets statement?

can i show more than one sponsor welcome letter and affidavit of support ?

EXPECTING ANSWER FROM PAST WINNER AND FROM DV 2013 WINNER.

my family has applied for immgrant visa. the fees have been submitted n now we have been asked to submit the documents. my mother is the principle applicant. her date of birth in all documents like passport and birth certificate is 6 may 1953 while in NVC record its 26 may 1953. we dont know where the error occured but we can see case status only when we enter the DOB as 26 may.should we submit an application for correction before sending the documents or should we send the documnts as such and wait for the objection to be raised by them?

my family has applied for immgrant visa. the fees have been submitted n now we have been asked to submit the documents. my mother is the principle applicant. her date of birth in all documents like passport and birth certificate is 6 may 1953 while in NVC record its 26 may 1953. we dont know where the error occured but we can see case status only when we enter the DOB as 26 may.should we submit an application for correction before sending the documents or should we send the documnts as such and wait for the objection to be raised by them?

sorry friend i only know about DV lottery.

congratulation bro,,,,,,you've got really low case number..i m also from nepal but my case is high .

CN : 2013AS00008XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

congratulation bro,,,,,,you've got really low case number..i m also from nepal but my case is high .

2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:
Thank you.
Your case number is not High man it is low You are lucky to have this. you will get 2nd NL on September and interview will be on November 2012 or December 2012. Winner with CN above 40000 also get visa.
If any help needed you can email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bro thanx for the reply.. i will pray for your visa success and you will get yours.your case is probably 1st from asia and thats a gift from god:). let us know after you get your second letter ...2 know that kcc had started sending 2nd letter. can you provide Facebook id in message??

2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

hey bro thanx for the reply.. i will pray for your visa success and you will get yours.your case is probably 1st from asia and thats a gift from god:). let us know after you get your second letter ...2 know that kcc had started sending 2nd letter. can you provide Facebook id in message??

2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:
Haha...!! May be who knows.
Definately I will inform you people after my 2nd NL come.
I think skype " prayas111" and my yahoo messenger ID "prayas_ghm" are enough for us to contact each other.
Don't mind OK...!!

Hey m from nepal too
What does sponsor have to write in the welcome letter? and what sort of all documents we need.
What does PCC means fren?

Hey m from nepal too
What does sponsor have to write in the welcome letter? and what sort of all documents we need.
What does PCC means fren?

1.Sample of welcome letter
Date
The Embassy of the United States
Kathmandu, Nepal
Re: Welcome Letter for Diversity Lottery Recipient.
This is to confirm that XYX, coming to the United States on diversity lottery visa, will be staying with me at (Address). I would like to welcome XYZ to my place as a family member. All correspondences made to XYZ should be posted to the abovementioned address. This letter will serve as a welcome letter for the following:
Name
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Case Number
Name
Date of Birth
Passport Number
Case Number
If there are any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at……
ABC
Address
Phone Number

2.PCC=Police clearance certificate.