Any recent EAD from TSC?

Spouse EAD approved from TSC on 4/30. 485 tranferred from VSC to TSC on March 2. eFiled on March 11. AP was approved earlier

Just got an email that my 4th EAD was approved. I paper filed and my receipt date is 4/3/07. I waited a couple of weeks after my case was transferred from VSC to TSC because I wasn't sure where to file. Anyway, it was approved in less than a month.

please send me the address for texas ead P.o Box
I used the address given on form I-765 for TSC. Some people have used the address given on the notice they received when their case was transferred from VSC to TSC. All I can say is the address given on the form seemed to have worked for me.

Mine approved today...

Applied EAD on Mar26th efile.
Did FP on April 20th.
Approved May1st waiting for card.
This is my 3rd EAD.
485 is current for more than a year RD date in July 2005

Is anybody still waiting for the EAD approval with the RD of I765 in March,2007? I RD is 3/22/2007 and I am still waiting. I saw someone got approval with RD later than me.

Is anybody still waiting for the EAD approval with the RD of I765 in March,2007? I RD is 3/22/2007 and I am still waiting. I saw someone got approval with RD later than me.

Yeap, RD 02/26/07, stiil waiting, this is my 2nd EAD. AP approved on 04/25/07, applied together with EAD. I wonder if TSC prioritorizes bases on expiration date, my expires on 06/06/07.

I wonder if TSC prioritorizes bases on expiration date, my expires on 06/06/07.

Negative.

They don't prioritize based on expiration date. My expiration date is 7/9/07 but they approved mine in 27 days. Moreover, this time they approved it for 1 year from the date of expiration not from the date of approval like those idiots at VSC used to do. So I am going to have a mini celebration tonight simply because I don't have to keep up with this $h!t renewals for another 14 months and 5 days :D

We are in similar situation

Out ead renewal filed together by lawyer, RD 3/21/07. Wife received her card on 5/4/07 (approved 4/28, LUD 5/1). Mine still pending. I will wait one more week to call them.

BTW, did you and your spouse filed together?

Spouse's EAD got approved 05/01/07, RD: 03/21/07. TSC. But no change in my (primary) status. No previous LUD in my spouse's case before approval. What do I make out of this? IS it normal to have one approved before the other ( our APs were approved same day) or is there reason to call and find out whats happening with mine? Folks, pls advice as I have very little idea abt this whole business.

Out ead renewal filed together by lawyer, RD 3/21/07. Wife received her card on 5/4/07 (approved 4/28, LUD 5/1). Mine still pending. I will wait one more week to call them.

BTW, did you and your spouse filed together?

To Richshi:
Yes we filed together and got our FP notice and APs approved together. So was wondering whats happening? If you call do let me know the outcome.

Yeap, RD 02/26/07, stiil waiting, this is my 2nd EAD. AP approved on 04/25/07, applied together with EAD. I wonder if TSC prioritorizes bases on expiration date, my expires on 06/06/07.

We are very very similar. My 1st EAD got approved in 14 days and my I485 filed in 5/16/2006. This is my 2nd EAD, I don't know how long it will take. my RD of EAD is March 22nd, 2007. Please keep posted. I will too.

We are very very similar. My 1st EAD got approved in 14 days and my I485 filed in 5/16/2006. This is my 2nd EAD, I don't know how long it will take. my RD of EAD is March 22nd, 2007. Please keep posted. I will too.

For some reason, my idiot lawyer filed EAD renewal to VSC, even though my I-485 was filed to NSC and then transferred to TSC. EAD application was transferred to TSC and pending there since 03/29, but I suspect TSC didn't honor the original RD as the application was filed to the wrong CS in violation of instructions on the form. Why did I have to use a lawyer in the first place for EAD/AP renewal? Should've done it myself in the first place.

I called today to TSC

A woman told me to wait 90 days to inquire with them, she said normally couple would get approved about the same time, but it is not indication of problem if one get the approval first. She could not find any thing wrong with my case. She said wait till after the official processing date, then call customer service line if I still don't get my renewed card.

To Richshi:
Yes we filed together and got our FP notice and APs approved together. So was wondering whats happening? If you call do let me know the outcome.

A woman told me to wait 90 days to inquire with them, she said normally couple would get approved about the same time, but it is not indication of problem if one get the approval first. She could not find any thing wrong with my case. She said wait till after the official processing date, then call customer service line if I still don't get my renewed card.

Let us keep track of each other's cases. If I get a LUD or any update, I will update you thru PM. Pls keep me informed as well. All the best.

I will do the same.

I plan to call them after May 21, 2007, which is 60 days after filing EAD renewal. Then call them again after 70 days, 'cause I read somewhere that they must clear this within 70 days by law.

Let us keep track of each other's cases. If I get a LUD or any update, I will update you thru PM. Pls keep me informed as well. All the best.

I plan to call them after May 21, 2007, which is 60 days after filing EAD renewal. Then call them again after 70 days, 'cause I read somewhere that they must clear this within 70 days by law.

I suggest you to go the local office too. It is not by law, but it is a general rule that the case beyond 70days should be expedited in order to finish the approval within 90 days. This is the whole idea to eliminate the interim EAD.

I also plan on doing the same. May also take infopass and go to local office after 70 days as someone suggested here. I am not using my EAD so I dont feel rushed but at the same time I am wondering what happened to my processing status.

To Richshi:

I had a LUD on 05/09 and today I got the email that my card production has been ordered. Just check your status today. Good Luck.