Any recent 485 approvals without RFE

devarak

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

Does anyone know if there are any recent 485 approvals without getting the RFE's first. I am WAC01269 and didn't get an RFE yet.

Thanks!!
-- Prasad:)

Last edited by a moderator:
01-269 .. overdue for a decision .. contact INS immediately .. yea it is possible to get an approval without RFE, and many people have .. recently .. but DUDE ..

approach INS and find out whats going on with ur case "01-269"

Silly Man, I am tired of asking my lawyer to do the fax Inquiry. INS comes back to us with the same answer, that it is waiting with an officer...

If I call the INS, would it expedite the matter?

Thanks!

At least Call the IIO and check out whats going on with your case...

I think all WAC-01-***** should start doing that, call IIO more often ask them that the JIT is NOV 2001 but their cases haven't been approved yet..

Yes, call the IIO yourself, and do it before may 2nd week. Like this coming monday would be good.

called the IIO

Silly Man, I called the IIO and he seems to agree that my case is pending for a long time....he mentioned that he will assign it to an officer..when I have asked him that it should already have been with an IIO, he said that he is giving too much info and he wanted to end the conversation..

Do you know whats happening here?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts !!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the same boat

It's me again.

Devarak,

I am in the same boat - WAC 01-270 no RFE yet. Called IIO many times and the same answer - case assigned to officer. Wrote to congressman not heard from him yet ( One month over). Wrote to Senator few days back - still waiting for reply. sent fax to INS waiting for reply.

Folks

Is there anything else I can do ?

Re: In the same boat

Originally posted by ps2001
It's me again.

Devarak,

I am in the same boat - WAC 01-270 no RFE yet. Called IIO many times and the same answer - case assigned to officer. Wrote to congressman not heard from him yet ( One month over). Wrote to Senator few days back - still waiting for reply. sent fax to INS waiting for reply.

Folks

Is there anything else I can do ?

Send your Fax Inquiry every 15 days also call them every 15 days.

I think you are pretty near and should get your approval soon. Just keep pinging them.

PS2001,

My attorney does the fax inquiry very often, we get the same 'assigned to an officer' as a reply to the fax inquiry. I guess we just have to wait..nothing much we could do.

- Devarak

I think you guys should just call the IIO's every day until the damn case gets assigned already! If things continue like this, you are going to keep getting the same message every time you call, your case will be assigned. You should record that and play it back to the next IIO saying what the hell happened last time? And if it doesn't work forward it to the news media.