Any one with St. Louis, MO center experience?

niwea

Registered Users (C)
Dear Experts,
I just mailed my N-400 (regular, non-military, after 5 years of GC) this week. The St. Louis, MO center has my jurisdiction.
Any one with experience at this center?
Any pit falls to avoid at this center?
What are the time lines?
Good center or a bad center?
Interview and oath same day or different days?
Please advice...Thanks!

Dear Experts,
I just mailed my N-400 (regular, non-military, after 5 years of GC) this week. The St. Louis, MO center has my jurisdiction.
What are the time lines?
Please advice...Thanks!

I am not too far from you. I live in Kansas but my DO is in Kansas City, MO. I really cannot answer some of your question but at least I can tell you that there are fewer people from Kansas or Missouri on this forum. Generally, guys at USCIS are becoming a lots more understanding and friendly. In fact, you may meet with one who will chat with you and make you feel at home (my experience when I went for my FP). I am sure they dont do same day oath but who knows, between now and when you do your oath, things might have changed in your favor but as it stand, here is the link to oath ceremony at your DO http://www.moed.uscourts.gov/naturalization/2009_ NATURALIZATION_SCHEDULE.pdf

Have a good weekend...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Experts,
What are the time lines?
Please advice...Thanks!

Niwea

If you do not have any criminal history or have not committed Fraud, you should be OK. Doesn't matter what DO. Do you have any criminal history such as DUI, shop lifting etc ??. Or have you or your wife ever engaged in prostitution or solicitation of prostitute ?? . If yes, Then you are in trouble.

Also I have not see any pit falling either. Take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of that trouble

No, none of that trouble. Over 50 trips out of US. Over 300 days of stay outside US, None of them more than 30 days. Do you think that will be a issue

Thanks.