Any One Stamped at Philly ?

Rk123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Pls share any experience you had at Philly INS for Stamping.
Also a list of all the docs required will be helpful.

Thanks.

stamping in philly, long waiting...

My wife and I went to stamp on Monday morning 2 weeks ago. We arrived in the office about 8:30am, waited for 10 minuates to get ticket number: D6xx. At that time, there was no counters open to process D cases. We thought we should be out in 2-3 hours at most. Guess what ? we waited until 3:00pm to get called, and the whole stamping took about 3-4 minuates !!!

My suggestion: either you go very early (I'll say 6:30am), or around 1:30pm in the afternoon. As long as you got the ticket, your case will be processed that day. And when the time approaches 3pm, all 4 counters are open. When we were there, only one counter was processing case for the entire morning.

You can park off street, an hour/per dollar. Only Quarter is accepted.

Hope this helps.

mike

similar experience as HZ2002.

Stamped on Thr. two weeks ago. "Luckily" that INS philly is open till 11am only that day. Got there around 8:30am, took pictures in a truck outside for $15 each person. Got ticket around 9am and started counting time vs. # of person called, and the line does not move!!!! Truth is that IIOs did not start stamping till 11am! 2 mins to get everything done and out by 11:40am.

What Docs are needed?

Thanks guys for the response.
It seems we should be ready to spend the whole day there.

What documents are needed for the stamping ?

Thanks in advance.
I plan to go there as soon as I get the approval in the mail.

Stamped in Philly last week

Went there at 7:45 AM. Got ticket in about 20 minutes. There were 5 GC cases ahead of us. The first guy just walked out as I walked in, about 8:00 o'clock!
We were called in at 9:30. Stamped by 9:40 AM! Whole thing was over in less than 2 hours.
I guess its just plain luck for once. All my friends took at least 3-4 hrs eventhough they went there well before 7:00 AM.