Any one know of any Rejections at Consular processing at Chennai Consulate??

hello xbond - need your help desperately

I was rejected at chennai. What alternate plans u are taking ?(if any)

krishnap

You mean your request for AC-140 was not entertained.. Its different from the \'rejected CP\' that people are worried about.

Anyway.. just wanted to put in a word commending the efforts you put in to try and get chennai to accept AC-140. I hope you have also applied for a 824.

I think you took it wrong buddy, he is worried about CP interview failures

not AC140 rejections. Any way, what\'s going on with your case.

Also I did not understand why people started worrying aboyt GC denials in CP

If you did not commit any fraud, you did not go out of status, then you do not have to worry. If you did any thing of those then it is in your best interest to go for AOS. No one can guarantee nothing. Even if one successfully did CP interview with some loop holes that does not mean that every one will get like that.

what are the details?

What reason did they give for your rejection? Were you out of status or something?

I didn\'t even go to the interview........

sorry i couldn\'t reply earlier . I applied ac-140 at chennai and they returned stating because of the case load they cannot process such applications.

any guys in these situations, please email me at srikrishna90@hotmail.com we would form a group and talk . With groups results can be achieved . I certainly mean it . Think serious . System is messed up. Let us get together to rectify it .

Known fact

Its a known fact that US Consulate Chennai does not handle AC-140 cases, primary reason being too many cases to be handled by them. This has been well documented by Murthy site and others.

Is the deadline of your 6-year visa status causing you to expedite your case? If not, what are the reasons behind even applying for AC-140 at Chennai when its almost a 100% rejection. Please clarify.

Rajas

Rajas

hello dude

Based on their web site I applied . For me they are not following state department rules. are u trying the same approach.

What is AC140??

Can any one you tell me the differnce between AC140 and CP???
Sorry i really dont know..

No Title

Even if you satisfy all the requirements(exceptions) as posted on the Chennai US Consulate FAQ site, the last one:
">and our workload permits us to take the case"
is not under your control or that of the State Dept. How are you planning to fight this uphill battle and if so why take this route? I just do not comprehend.

No Title

based on sheela murthy website they don\'t accept such procedure and based on their own website they accept . what about calcutta guys? is chennai guys alone get penalized for no good reason? I just want to fight out for justice ,clarity and uniformity throught the same country.