Any one had this experiance

siri09

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I called USCIS yesterday to check the status of my Wife's AP. Because even though it was approved in FEB we haven't received it. So I called them last month and they suggested re submitting it again. I called them again yesterday just to double check to see if our 485 were approved, so that I don't have to apply for AP as out ND is Apr 15 th 04. The good thing is, they said both of our 485’s got approve on 28 th April. But the weird thing is I haven't received any emails or the status not update on phone system or online. I asked then why? and they said that it might be a software glitch. I am just wondering if any one had this experience. If so can I consider this as approval or do I need to wait for the status to be updated online. Please let me know. I am a little worried.

Note: It looks like they do log the calls. Because when I called yesterday that lady told me that I called in twice before. So beware.
Thanks

siri09 said:
Guys,
I called USCIS yesterday to check the status of my Wife's AP. Because even though it was approved in FEB we haven't received it. So I called them last month and they suggested re submitting it again. I called them again yesterday just to double check to see if our 485 were approved, so that I don't have to apply for AP as out ND is Apr 15 th 04. The good thing is, they said both of our 485’s got approve on 28 th April. But the weird thing is I haven't received any emails or the status not update on phone system or online. I asked then why? and they said that it might be a software glitch. I am just wondering if any one had this experience. If so can I consider this as approval or do I need to wait for the status to be updated online. Please let me know. I am a little worried.

Note: It looks like they do log the calls. Because when I called yesterday that lady told me that I called in twice before. So beware.
Thanks

It usually takes approx 4 - 6 days to get approval notices from USCIS. If your 485s were approved on 04/28, you might get the approval notices today or tomorrow.

Good Luck and Congratulations.

Please post details

Hello Siri09

Can you please post your details like EB2 or EB3.FP received date and so on,

Thanks

give_gcforall said:
It usually takes approx 4 - 6 days to get approval notices from USCIS. If your 485s were approved on 04/28, you might get the approval notices today or tomorrow.

Good Luck and Congratulations.

Hi,
Thank you and Thanks for your responce. I am only worried because..I don't see the status change from FP recieved to approved either Online, no email and not even on phone status check.

Mine is EB3 , I140/485 Conc ND 4/15/2004
I140 AD 08/2004
FP/Bio done on 3/25/2005
FP Msg recieved update on 4/11/2005 and no on line message after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
siri09 said:
Hi,
Thank you and Thanks for your responce. I am only worried because..I don't see the status change from FP recieved to approved either Online, no email and not even on phone status check.

Mine is EB3 , I140/485 Conc ND 4/15/2004
I140 AD 08/2004
FP/Bio done on 3/25/2005
FP Msg recieved update on 4/11/2005 and no on line message after that.

Which Centre ? VSC ?

Similar siutation..

Siri09, Could you provide me your contact details.

Our situation is similar. We went for finger printing on March 25 and the status got updated with FP recevied msg on April 11th. After that absolutely no change...no LUD's, no status changes.

Wondering if we are also facing the 'software glitch'. you can contact me at bpullela@gmail.com

Thanks