Any Nov 2003 filers waiting in pending security check..

november2003

Registered Users (C)
Initiated a query on march and got an letter stating
Pending security check...lack of manpower...

Any nov 2003 filers out there in same situation..

Yes brother, I'm here

Nov 10th I485
I initiated an enquiry...got a reply
"Pending service consideration"
no idea how long would this wait be

Still Waiting

Same here.. Initiated inquiry Standard reply " Lack of manpower.. blah blah blah.."
Also wrote to the senator of NJ, hasn't been fruitful Senators office said the same thing Pending case and please get in touch with us in 60-90 days if you do not hear from BCIS.

I-140/485 ND 11/17/03
I-140 AD 04/2004..
I-485 AD ?

pending service Consideration means

MASS NJ

pending service Consideration means they have not assigned any case officer to look at your case(may or may not have completed security check..In your case most probably it should have completed)

Nov 2003 filer

Mine is Nov 2003 case. Got confirmation from FBI that name check process was completed by April 21,2005 (which was intiated by USCIS on Dec 3rd 2003.) Have to wait till May 29th to intiate another inquiry) :mad:

Waiting for FBI background check since 08/2003

It has been 21 months since August 21, 2003 since i went to green card interview to San jose INS office and we were told that the FBI background check was still pending. Is this normal. Follow up request did not take us anywhere. I called FBI and they said there are 2 million background checks are pending? Local house member etc did not help. I dont have a lawyer. Would having a lower help to speed up the process? Thanks. E.T.

eturan,

From my experience, having a lawyer would slowdown your process...I called up that bi*ch and she said "wait, wait we are almost there...don't disturb them"....that's what she always say...

BTW, my case is in "Pending Service Consideration"...FBI never replied, no clue what's going on...they replied to my enquiry in Mar'28. Nothing was specified regarding how long I should wait before calling...is this different from what you guys got? May I call now...or should I wait 60 days before calling?

It's good we have PD around the same time....guys please keep on visiting this place and keep on updating....

PD Nov'10-03