Wifes EAD renewal approved recently. Details are:
Applied at NSC.
RD May 1, 2006.
Approved on May 24, 2006.

EAD for me and my wife arrived today.

Myself and my wife got our EADs today.

Seee the signature for the details.
Thanks

Did you file 3rd EAD all by yourself? If so, can you please suggest the "steps" to file it? And do you know, whether fingerprints that were taken before my first EAD is also useful for the "renewal EAD" too?

Do you suggest filing EAD online (efile) or regular filing through mailing documents to CSC?

waiitingForGC said:
Look in signature for 3rd EAD.

Hi sreedevi,

Did you apply EAD all by yourself? If so, can you tell me the steps to file it?

sridevi_vangala said:
Hi
ANy new EAD approvals, RFEs or LUDs? Please post here.

Yes I did file 2nd and 3rd EAD by myself. I had done the regular paper filing. Just follow the steps in the sticky thread "EAD/AP (paper based) cover letter and checklist". I dont think fingerprints are not a requirement of EAD, they are required for I-485.

Have never done the e-filing, so cannot compare the 2 process. I personally feel more comfortable with paper filing. Remember, I am not a lawyer and these are only my views.

perm_faq said:
Did you file 3rd EAD all by yourself? If so, can you please suggest the "steps" to file it? And do you know, whether fingerprints that were taken before my first EAD is also useful for the "renewal EAD" too?

Do you suggest filing EAD online (efile) or regular filing through mailing documents to CSC?

any approvals recently from VSC

I have sent thru FEDEX on 05/28 to VSC but still haven't received any kind of receipt. My checks were also not encashed. Any idea whats going on?

Please share anybody with prior experiences and results..

mvnm00 said:
I have sent thru FEDEX on 05/28 to VSC but still haven't received any kind of receipt. My checks were also not encashed. Any idea whats going on?

Please share anybody with prior experiences and results..

I checked my bank account this morning and the checks are encashed. I also confirmed the same with the new EAC#.

Those who didnn't receive the receipt, don't panic, you should get your EAD receipt# in 2 weeks from the mail date.

EAD at NSC

Applied - May 15, 2006
ND - May 17, 2006
AD - Jun 09, 2006
Recd - Jun 15, 2006

Everything within a month !!!!

applied for my 2nd EAD/AP on June 1st. Lets see how long it takes. Im expecting about 2 months since its renewal. Seems to me that 1st EAD/AP gets processed quicker.

I filed for 3rd EAD/AP renewal (paper based) on 05/31/2006 and all got approved on 06/13/2006, in < 2 weeks. However, I have a question regarding the EAD dates;

The dates on my current EAD are as shown;

Card Valid From: 08/29/05
Expires: 08/28/06

And the dates on the new EAD are as below;

Card Valid From: 08/30/06
Expires: 08/29/07

Question: As can be seen from the expiry date of the current card (08/28/06) and the "Valid From" (08/30/06) on the new card there is a gap of
2 days. Does this mean I cannot work on 08/28/06 and 08/29/06 ?

I would appreciate a response from someone who knows this.

Thanks

First of all, awesome luck for you to get renewals that fast. I have heard about 2 months but not 2 weeks for renewals! :) You're lucky. Which service center was that? I filed in Nebraska.
As for EAD out of status. I cant be very sure but I think you're fine. Whats really good is that they did not give the renewal from 6/13 onwards which they were doing earlier, the date they approved. Coz then one looses two months of EAD status. I am quite sure you're fine. What does your lawyer say?