Any new approvals with RD AFTER 2/1/99?

benko

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks, as we all know BCIS has moved the processing date to 4/1/99 (as per www.immigration.com) with the latest notice that they are processing cases up to 11/16/99.

Is there anyone with the date after 2/1/99 that has received news from them? I typed in several case#'s (including mine) with the RD's past 2/1/99 and couldn't find any that has been approved.

If you know someone that has RD past 2/1/99 and has received good news recently please share. It will be very encouraging for all of us waiting.

thx.

Originally posted by benko
Hi folks, as we all know BCIS has moved the processing date to 4/1/99 (as per www.immigration.com) with the latest notice that they are processing cases up to 11/16/99.

Is there anyone with the date after 2/1/99 that has received news from them? I typed in several case#'s (including mine) with the RD's past 2/1/99 and couldn't find any that has been approved.

If you know someone that has RD past 2/1/99 and has received good news recently please share. It will be very encouraging for all of us waiting.

thx.

Benko, please post your dates.

Re: Re: Any new approvals with RD AFTER 2/1/99?

Originally posted by cookiemonster
Benko, please post your dates.

asylum approved 1996
adjustment RD 3/99
FP 4/2003
and since then...nothing.
B.