any landing experience through the Seattle-BC border?

forfoo

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I wonder whether anyone has recently landed on Canada through the Seattle-BC border? I got my landing paper and am thinking to land around the end of the november, this year. So, I would like to hear the past landing experience -- it seems to me most of the people on this thread landed through Toronto channel. For me, I am currently in US and I plan to land by road.

Any thing I should pay attention to?

Thank you very much in advance!

-f

Last edited by a moderator:
Landing from the BC border is simple . Just make sure you go to Peace arch or the Truck crossing to land as they are open 24 hours a day .

Driving is also a good idea. would take you 20 -30 min to land

Originally posted by bhand11683
Landing from the BC border is simple . Just make sure you go to Peace arch or the Truck crossing to land as they are open 24 hours a day .

Driving is also a good idea. would take you 20 -30 min to land

bhand:

Thank you for your response!

I have some further questions:
(1) when did you land thru the seattle-BC border? Any touch experience?
(2) I got impression that you can apply for PR (maple) card when you pass thru the Canadian custom office. Is that right? Or you need go to a local office in Vancouver, BC to apply for it?
(3) How about SIN card? Where do you apply for it? And if you do
need to apply for it in Vancouver office, do you know the location?

Thank you again.

-f

Last edited by a moderator:

more than 4 years

(2) I got impression that you can apply for PR (maple) card when you pass thru the Canadian custom office. Is that right? Or you need go to a local office in Vancouver, BC to apply for it?

You apply at the border only ..

Ask for sinclair centre in vancouver downtown . It is near the canada place , opp Indian consulate . You can apply for SIN there

Bhand:

Thank you for your information!
Good night!

-f

Originally posted by bhand11683

more than 4 years

You apply at the border only ..

Ask for sinclair centre in vancouver downtown . It is near the canada place , opp Indian consulate . You can apply for SIN there