Any idea for ND 2/2003 ?

johndow

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone of ND in 2003 heard any news? What will be the optimistic time of adjust for my time line?

Another question is what do RFI, BIO, RFE stands for? In what order should I expect to receive them. Thank you very much for read and respond to my questions!

Nothing changed for me so far. hopefully we can get GC in next year. as to your question about meanings of the abbreviations, you can go to the second sticky in this forum to check.

freemanmo said:
Nothing changed for me so far. hopefully we can get GC in next year. as to your question about meanings of the abbreviations, you can go to the second sticky in this forum to check.

You will be approved on or before Dec of this year.

samird said:
You will be approved on or before Dec of this year.
thanks for your so positive answer, I hope that I can end this long waiting as soon as possible. good luck for everyone!

freemanmo said:
thanks for your so positive answer, I hope that I can end this long waiting as soon as possible. good luck for everyone!
I'm hoping to because my wife has the same ND(2003) as you that will be good for here. :)

U r safe here.......who gives a damn bout GC.

my man......... u r free .....living in this country without any fear......so what's the hurry? take it sooner or later u and I will get our green card .I think it doesn't matter when u will get it atleast ur life is safe here and this is all what matters. so don't worry you will get it soon ..my nd is also 4/03 but it's ok no worries after coming here(USA)
bset of luck
I will pray for u my man that u will get ur green card tomorrow.
tata