any hope for EB3 in May...

post your hopes here....

EB3 IND PD: 12/2001
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
No hopes.

PD: 12/2001, NSC

I lost all my hopes on USCIS.

Was current till June 30th 2005 when every one who applied along with me got it.

Was current in June-August 2007 when so many applied from backlogs with PD before mine.

Still on H1 after 8 years with the same company and seen no issues with the file.

Is this what you are predicting or telling us your PD? I hope May VB shows me this date man, have been out there waiting for it for a while now (applied 5th EAD btw)

there is no gaurantee of approval even though PD moves to Jun 2003. 2007 485 RD filer's may get approved first and old fellows still in bottom of basket.

Well said LaborBadhi, It is just called Insane. No great about this country, particularly bureaucracy in immigration process. When people are waiting from 2001, they simply approve (substituted or upgraded) cases applied in 2007 cases. Really insane!!!

some of us were stuck in BEC for our labor to clear

Some of us had no hopes while our labors were pending in BEC. Many were cleared and enjoyed the hope of ead, parole while we could not.

I have a genuine pd of 2001, I have been current since last month, I have seen my collegues who started their gc in 2003 get cleared before me....

It is just that I have paid more money to ins than all my peers.

I guess this will be enough venting of my heart for today...