Any guess on December Visa bulletin?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Don't expect anything for EB3 India. The date will not move forward.Don't disappoint yourself... this immigration system is broken....
it really sucks

I am predicting that EB3 India will cross the April Hurdle (Since China/Mexico crossed the hurdle long time back)....or USCIS may, for it's mental satisfaction, may hold off until Sept 07 (when backlog clears)...

and EB2 India will definitely move 3 months - 6 months and become Unavailable just like last year!

If it cross May 10 2001 I will throw a party for you :)

banta4gc said:
I am predicting that EB3 India will cross the April Hurdle (Since China/Mexico crossed the hurdle long time back)....or USCIS may, for it's mental satisfaction, may hold off until Sept 07 (when backlog clears)...

and EB2 India will definitely move 3 months - 6 months and become Unavailable just like last year!

Around Nov 10 - 13

It will be released next week more likely, or after Nov 13.

October was released on Oct 11th.

I know that the EB3 category processing is stuck.....
I know that it might be more than 2 years before my I-485 even begins...
I know that the US Govt will not do much since Democrats and Republicans are both sitting on the same fence on matters of Legal Immigration....
I know that my GC will take years to even materialize....
I know that the I-485 process consists of mega-struggles such as Name check, Background check....

But as its said...Dreams Maybe Shattered But Hope Never Dies :rolleyes:

DesiVidesi said:
I know that the EB3 category processing is stuck.....
I know that it might be more than 2 years before my I-485 even begins...
I know that the US Govt will not do much since Democrats and Republicans are both sitting on the same fence on matters of Legal Immigration....
I know that my GC will take years to even materialize....
I know that the I-485 process consists of mega-struggles such as Name check, Background check....

But as its said...Dreams Maybe Shattered But Hope Never Dies :rolleyes:

I am hoping some positive news from USCIS this time as there are many changes happening with USCIS right now, hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the the dept of State..

Nothing going to happen this year. Let us wait and watch what the Democrat is going to do... Immigration is part of their agenda also the president... everything for 2007

mamamiax said:
Nothing going to happen this year. Let us wait and watch what the Democrat is going to do... Immigration is part of their agenda also the president... everything for 2007
Illegal immigration is part of their agenda. Nothing is going to improve for us. In fact, they will pass another amnesty and we won't see our GC's before the las wetback gets his citizenship.

where is December visa bulletin?

Azazello said:
Illegal immigration is part of their agenda. Nothing is going to improve for us. In fact, they will pass another amnesty and we won't see our GC's before the las wetback gets his citizenship.