Any Good Lawyers In The Boston Area

JD001

Registered Users (C)
I am interested to know any good lawyers contact that someone may have used previously to bring about the lawsuit in Boston, MA area. MY status of naturalization seems to be hung at the FBI name check for the last 2 yrs.

JD001 said:
I am interested to know any good lawyers contact that someone may have used previously to bring about the lawsuit in Boston, MA area. MY status of naturalization seems to be hung at the FBI name check for the last 2 yrs.

Have you taken the interview yet?

Yes, my interview is already done as of Novemeber 2004.

Also, I have not received any fingerprints update from my originals from May of 2004

I have been reading many threads where individuals seems to have carried the lawsuits. My general questions is that Do most lawsuits are being carreid out with the help of a lawyers or everyone filing/fighting their own battles single handedly.

Regards,

Most of the applicants in this forum have done it by themselves, a lawyer help is advisable if you think your case is complicated, two years is really, long time to wait.

Best of luck.

Any Good lawyers in the Boston Area?

Nope...all of them are trained to be bad...Boston is no exception...

:D :D :D :D

:D No Flames please :D

Background checks possible scenarios

K...Since I filed for my Naturalization and still waiting to hear for 2 years...I am thinking would any of the follwing might help in the delay process and subsequently lead to denial

1. Suspended license about 16 years ago!
2. Credit card issues from 16 years ago and in default ( statue of limitation has even expired on them). Over the last 10 yrs no credit issues
3. Never late in filing taxes. Does not owe anything to the Gov't
4. Went to court only once on a civial matter related to selling of a used car.
5. May have few bounced check from 16 years ago that did not clear.
6. Filed with FBI FOIA...response came out as no record!

any suggestions!!