Any good immigration lawyer in Atlanta Area?

atlantabhopali

Registered Users (C)
I need help with my AC-21 case. Would appreciate any recommendations for lawyers in Atlanta area that have experience with AC-21.

Thanks,

-ab

Why do we need lawyer for AC21 case? Do we need to documentation after we change job. I changed the job after 180 days.

jax_485: Need to inform BCIS about job change with similar duties and answer RFEs under AC-21. Especially after Aug 13th memo, it is a must to inform them. I prefer to use a lawyer to do the same.

Any lawyers other than kapoorassociates?

thanks!

-ab

I do not think you need inform INS. It is only needed when you get a RFE. My lawyer told me that if you send anything right now, it will be lost in the jungle.

You do not need lawyer for AC21 unless your case is screwed up. If it does, call Romy Kapoor.

Samir - thanks for your reply, i sent u a PM

leeya - what ur lawyer recommended "was" the preferred option before BCIS Aug 13th memo. However, after the Aug 13th memo, it is best to inform BCIS proactively. It says that if your sponsoring employer requests cancelation of ur 140, BCIS would not issue RFE but a NOID (notice of intent to deny) and u would have only 30 days to respond. Furthermore, the memo states at a few places that the BCIS expects applicant to inform them of a change. Search the immigrationportal for posts related to Aug 13th BCIS memo for details (especially in AC-21 forum)

goodluck!

-ab

Try Ken Levine at Dale Schwartz & Associates. They are the best.
770-951-1100

Thanks
Khush