• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any DV 2009 Winners Yet?

waitformeusa

Hi There,
I wonder when notification letters will be received for DV 2009.
I saw in forums that nl with 6XX case number for DV 2008 was received in the beginning of March 2007.
I wonder from which country nl with case number 1 will be received?
I wish you all luck.

March 21, 2007

Hi There,
I wonder when notification letters will be received for DV 2009.
I saw in forums that nl with 6XX case number for DV 2008 was received in the beginning of March 2007.
I wonder from which country nl with case number 1 will be received?
I wish you all luck.
The first letters for dv-2008 winners in this forum were received on March 21, 2007.

i saw on some frencch forums that most of NLs for the dv2008 have been recieved by the begining of march befor the 10th but all posted in the us or europe , in some african and asian countries the mail goes slower, we have to talk about 20 days

Just can't wait anymore. Wish to hear the first NL arriving so I can start double checking my mail.

I hear you man! I can still remember the day my kcc letter arrived last may. Although when I figured out my case number was very high It did kill the excitement a bit. It is looking highly likely that I will get an interview now. :) fingers crossed of course. Remember that the NL'S tend to come in batches,so even if you dont get one straight away you may in a few months! Best of luck with it!

I hear you man! I can still remember the day my kcc letter arrived last may. Although when I figured out my case number was very high It did kill the excitement a bit. It is looking highly likely that I will get an interview now. :) fingers crossed of course. Remember that the NL'S tend to come in batches,so even if you dont get one straight away you may in a few months! Best of luck with it!

I believe all EU #s will be current for DV2008 so best of the luck for you in the US :)
For us, it is another nerve cracking spring/summer of waiting for the NL to arrive. Just really in need of that letter this year!

I believe all EU #s will be current for DV2008 so best of the luck for you in the US :)
For us, it is another nerve cracking spring/summer of waiting for the NL to arrive. Just really in need of that letter this year!

wont be long now, I reckon DV2009 letters will start arriving in the next few weeks. :)

opinion

:Dhey guys
i ve been playing the lottery since dv 1999
i ve never win , everybody who wins are those who don t care about it
i don t wanna be mean to you guys but by experiance ,peoples who wait for notifications through forums never win :):)
every year i say to my self , i will never talk about it , but my curiosity makes me come back and talk about it over and over
i participate in forums about the dv in diferant languages
i wish one day the us gov put a fee of 50 dollars for every application , cause with the internet application and digital cameras , peoples are applaying for all their famillies , grandma , little cousins , :::whole bunch of people who are not interested in the lottery , and that peoples makes our chance fewer every year:
anyway , good luck

hi Acrobat,

you will be one of the winner in near future; but remember that the secret is: don't talk about it with any body before your winning. what you should do is waiting; may some day will be happen.;)

good luck, pegah

good luck for all 2008 Dv winners and advanced congratulations to those who will be winning 2009 from next May 2008. Please do enough Homework before you make your move to USA. Lots of things to consider. It is never too late to prepare

Hi jira,
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find the answer within a thousand
threads.
Do you know what will those who is going to get the NL be asked to send back?
Any documents needed to be prepared prior to NL?
Any links would be highly appreciated too.

Wait till you get the notification letter (IF you get one). You have enough time to do everything afterwards.

dv 2009

usualy at this time of the year the national visa service website update the winner lists , then every time a winner who applied through this agency appear in red , but the section winners is under maintenance 3 weeks ago
www.nationalvisaservice.com
i don t know what happened this year

Dear GnAsHeR,
usimmigrationnewspaper is not an official website for DV lottery.
What they said in their March 1st announcement was about the DOS's
new regulation regarding the photos, and DOS made that statement
on Feb 11th. And more importantly that statement has got nothing
to do with the NL dates.
What you read in usimmigrationnewspaper is nothing but the routine.